I'm Sorry (OC Oneshot)

*~ James P.O.V. ~*

I watched as she walked away, I had just made the biggest mistake of my life.  I’m letting her walk away from me.  ‘No! Don’t let her walk away! You go grab her up in your arms and never let her go!’ My mind screamed.

            “Samantha!” I called, running to catch up with her, trying not to slip on the ice covered street.  “Samantha I’m sorry!” I said, grabbing her arm and turning her around.  She tried to pull away from me.

            “Get away! You never loved me.” She cried while tears were streaming from her eyes.

            I stared into her beautiful gray eyes.  “Samantha, yes I do love you. I didn’t mean a word of what I said. Please, forgive me.” I said, wiping away tears and snowflakes with my thumbs.

            She didn’t reply, only looked at me with blank, tear filled eyes. 

            “Please Samantha, I didn’t mean a word of what I said.  I was just angry, I love you so much, and nothing can or ever will change that.” I whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead and brushing her hair away from her face.

            “Do you really mean that?” She asked.

            “Yes, I mean it with all my heart, soul, and being. I love you.” I replied, dropping my head to her eye level.

            “I love you too.” She said, tilting her head to the side.  I captured her lips with mine. 

            “I will always love you, I’m so sorry I hurt you.” I said, taking her hands in mine and pulling her tightly against my chest.  

"Let's go back home." I said, taking her hand in one of mine and walking home.