Tough Love

Lani's P.O.V:

I was getting all my things ready for College. Liam was going to pick me up at 12. We were going to drive down together.

It was 8:30 and I had ready the décor and stuff for my room. Liam and I had convinced the school board to let us share rooms, and after some extra paying and good convincing, we got our way. It was 9:00 and I went to the basement, where the laundry room was and got some clothes I was going to take out of the dryer. On my way up I noticed my mom who was making me and Liam some great "Goodbye Lunch". It smelled amazing! Since I saw she was working really hard, I decided to help her. I went to set the table, wash some dirty dishes and help her chop some ingredients. When I was finishing up my mom said:

"I can't believe my daughter is all grown up and off to College".

I said "Aww mom, don't worry I'll come and visit on the weekends and Holidays, o and any special occasion. You guys would let me now if something happens, right?"

"I know but this is what Mothers do. They worry about their kids and hope they never leave, but we need to let you guys grow up! And of course I will let you know if anything goes on."

She came closer to give me a hug, but when she gave me the hug she started crying, and that hurt me so I started crying as well. I raised my head a bit from her shoulder and saw the stove clock marked "12:00 P.M", so I gave my mom a tight squeeze and let go and told her,

"Ok we can't cry, Liam is coming and I don't want him to see us like this... all sad and crying!"

I chuckled a bit and so did she and just nodded her head while clearing her eyes from tears. So we finished everything in the kitchen and waited for Liam to arrive.

Liam's P.O.V:

It was 8:00 A.M and I was still in bed. Only because it was Saturday, because on school days I need to be up early, like at 5:00 A.M. I finally gave in and got up at 9:00 A.M. The good thing was that I had everything ready. I saw a picture of me and Lani in one of the boxes. I was so happy to share a room with her!! She has always been there for me, so doesn't matter what I do, she will support me. So I can decorate my room however I want. She likes everything about me anyway. I think that's why we get along so well, because we have almost everything in common.

It was now 10:00 A.M so I started putting the boxes in my car and then my luggage that had all my clothes in it. When I was done, I was about to dip in the shower real quick so that I can smell fresh and clean for lunch with Lani at her House, but before I texted her:

L- "WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!:P"

She quickly responded and said

LA-"Dork, I've been up. I'm not lazy like you. I bet you just got up! lol

She would always put a heart when she texted me. I answered her:

L- "Girl I've been awake since 8:00 A.M lol but got up at 9:00 A.M. Hahha your right I am lazy! O.O. Hey I'm going dip in the shower, so that I can be nice and clean for your parents ok!"

She was an amazing friend. I loved her so much and im glad that I can say I will always be her best friend. I got up to go shower but then I heard my phone vibrate and Lani responded

LA- "EWW good cuz I can smell your nasty butt all the way down here! Lol jk ! Can't wait to see you!"

To joke around with her I answered:

L- "Why you smelling my butt. You sicko!! Lol jk You wish you can smell it! Hahaha!"

I left to shower this time. When I got out I changed looked myself in the mirror for like 6 minutes and then went downstairs to say good bye to the Family. I gave them a huge hug, kissed my mom and Dad, and went out the door around 11:30. I texted Lani to tell her to have her things outside so that way we would have everything packed and all we would do was eat and chill a bit. When I got there she was bringing her 3rd suitcase out. Girls pack a lot of things.

I parked, got out and ran to hug her. I felt like I haven't seen her in years but it's only been a day. Cuz all day Friday we went to the mall and then saw a movie! I guess that's whatyou feel when you're real close to someone you care a lot about! I helped her put the stuff in the car and then we went in to the house. I think my biggest secret that I will always keep to myself is that, even though I was dating Kate, Lani has always been in my mind. I really do like her, but I know she doesn't like me. She only treats me like an amazing best friend and brother!

~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★

So what do you guys think??

For updates on "Tough Love" follow me on IG and Twitter.

I think this one is going to be better because I had written it like 6 months ago. So yeah....

Comment and Vote, Please any Thank You!!!

IG: @ttotf

Twitter: @HESSG1279

~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★