Prologue

"Just give it to me, today, or..." And the cloaked figure motioned his finger crossing his neck.
"Yes sir" and the two men nodded their heads vigorously.
"Leave" and the figure sitting majestically in his velvet throne pointed a bony, skeletal finger to the door. The two men scurried out of the room like mice.
The figure stood up from his chair and started to glide towards his lab, his maroon cloak trailing of the stone cold floor. He unclipped it and hung it on a marble peg just outside his lab. He plucked his white jacket off a peg and placed it on himself. He slid the glass doors wide open and hurried in to the room.

It was full of bubbling glasses of different coloured liquid, dotted around the room. One was purple, one was blue but the one he was looking for had fluorescent yellow gloop inside. It caught his eye and he swept over to it. He hovered his hands over the bubbles and chanted, " potion, potion do as I say. Let me look at my two helpers when on their way. Lift out a bubble of your liquid to day. This I command now do as I say! A huge bubble floated out of the gloop and placed itself on a short marble pillar. It changed from yellow to clear gradually and he could see exactly what the two men were doing.
"Now I can keep an eye on the two little rascals." And he glared at the bubble, listening and watching them like a hawk.