I Love You (Louis Tomlinson Dirty FanFic)

(Rewritten)

Louis P.O.V

Me and Ell were on the sofa watching Family guy we were both laughing then suddenly I felt her hand crawling up my leg I turned around to face her noticing a big flirty smile across her face I raised an eyebrow at her wondering what she is up too?

Ellie P.O.V

he raised his eyebrow at me looking confused I smiled and climbed over straddling him "Ermm Ell babe what are you doing? He asked me I smiled and started to kiss him passionately my kisses trailed down his neck until I earned a big moan from him instantly knowing I found his sweet spot.

Louis P.O.V

I moaned as her sweet plump lips found my sweet spot "Urghh" I could feel her kisses turn into little rough bites I loved it when she was rough. I suddenly felt nothing I looked at her confused she gave me a flirty smile and ripped her shirt open I couldn't believe what I saw she was wearing a black rubber lingerie I suddenly felt Louis Jr coming alive I looked up at her to see she was laughing probably noticing my boner as well.

Ellie P.O.V

I laughed knowing what I was doing to him I leaned into his ear whispering "I've been a very bad girl haven't I Lou?" I leant back looking into his dark lust filled eyes he smiled knowing what game I was playing "Yes you have" "And do you know what bad girls get?" he asked me now turning me on *cough* "no" he laughed evilly and flipped me over on the sofa with him on top of me he looked me in the eyes lowering his head down to my ear "Punishment" he whispered I felt myself become wet and needy and started to rip our clothes off.

Louis P.O.V

She started to rip our clothes off and when she took her tight jeans off I saw the rest of her black rubber lingerie she looked hot! it turned me on so much all I want to do is fuck her hard "What's a matter Lou?" she asked me looking worried "Oh nothing babe you just look HOT!" she laughed and suddenly grabbed my hard shaft looking me in the eyes "Fuck me Louis Tomlinson!" she said eagerly I just laughed and ripped the top part of her rubber lingerie off. I sucked her left nipple leaving love bites all over whilst rubbing the other "Urghh GOD LOU!" she moaned loudly I suddenly became impatient and lined up with her entrance until I remembered.

Ellie P.O.V

I closed my eyes waiting for Louis's 10 inch pure of glory to thrust inside me but.....nothing? I felt nothing I opened my eyes to see Lou looking through his wallet I was confused and very horny

"Lou what the fuck are you doing?" he just laughed

"Sorry babe i just cant find any condoms?"

"Dont wrorry about it just get inside me"

Louis stood up and looked confused

"But babe dont we kind of need them?" Louis laughed

I walked up to him butt naked i saw his eyes flickerd down my body with lust in them he gulped i used my index finger to raise his head to look at me

"You love me Louis dont you?"

"Yes babe definitly soo much"

"Then we dont need condoms if i get pregnant i would love nothing more than to have our own little family together"

Louis smiled like he just won a ton of gold and said

"I love you so much Ell"

We both smiled at eachother in silence admirering eachother

"Marry me Ell?" Louis whispered

My eyes widend my heart got faster

"What?"