Bad beginnings

"Bye mom, I'll call you in the morning." I happily told her unaware that what I told her would soon turn into a lie. She looked up at me from the couch from where she had been sitting reading a new book that I wouldn't be able to hear about. " Ok honey I'll talk to you then." She smiled at me, confident that she would be. I turned around and walked out of the door of my home, that when I shall return would be destroyed. I walked down the freshly paved driveway and onto the street, the dimly lit moon gave me some help with navigation. The street lights have been broken sense I can even remember, I could probably say they're the reason I won't return home. Or maybe it's something else., somebody else. "Help help!" I heard being yelled in the distance. I instantly reacted running toward the yelling I had heard, maybe it's my fault for being so helpful. The noise stopped, so did my feet I was in the woods not far though. I heard rustling in the trees "H-Hello?" I asked fear tinted in my voice. I stepped backwords hitting something rough and wet I fell back, as I sat up the yelling person was now dead, and the wet substance was his blood. The thing in the trees must have been his kil- "Wrong place at the wrong time huh love." A husky voice rang into my ears. My heart racing fast before I could react my hair was yanked back and I was pistol whipped unconcious.

               Bad Begginings :

Chapter One; Ariana

   My eyes hazily opened to the sound of music, the bass rumbled against my back, my legs sat against something cold, and my arms shook out of fear from remembering what I had expierenced earlier. As I regained my vision I was in a square room, the walls were grey colored, there was no design no furniture, just a lifeless grey room like the prison movies. The only thing that told me that there was life was the grey door, and a tiny window towards the ceiling that was closed. Was I going to be killed like the last man I had seen, or would something happened to me far worse? I had never expierenced this much fear in my life, I just sat in the same position I had woke up in. Being nieve and thinking that somebody would notice me missing and come to my rescue, but nobody shall know this till of morning. Something told me this wasn't going to be the time of my life, I could already tell I had been taken prisoner. I guess this wall all obvious, the scary part about all of this is the footsteps that stopped right in front of the door. This felt as though I would be meeting death for the first time, and he would be giving off a bad impression.

                       The door that stood in front of me was now being jiggled with, the knob turned quickly, roughly almost to quick for the door. The grey door flew open, then walked in a man maybe 6,1, mid 40's, a very chunky body, black curls, and emerald green eyes. He didn't look harmless once so ever but I am still unsure about things right this second, I still don't know who my kidnapper is, but now that I think this is him. " Who who-" I trembled out, before being cut off by this man. " Shut it whore I shall explain. You happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now you're here, no I will not kill you unless you make me angry, or cross me. I am  somebody you will only call "daddy" because I'm your pimp as people call it. My girl Selena will tell you what you shall be doing here, so bye to you, I'll be seeing you later babydoll." He said walking out of the room. I gulped hard it felt as though I just swallowed a rock, how could he say it so calmly like it was something he was used to saying. A girl walked in who looked to be no older then me, her face didn't show much kindess though. She had brown curly hair that draped along her chest, brown eyes that stared down at me. Her plumpish lipstick red formed a smirk at me, her body was forced into a tight black dress that complimented her curves, yet showed off her skin. " Oh gosh, I remember when I was in your spot. So scared so vulnirable, I can't wait to see you suffer though ooops. I'm Selena one of the top girls around here, a girl you shall not want to cross. So let's make this short, your basically going to be a whore now you honestly have no choice. You must dance in front of sick men making "daddy" money. And in return you live and if your lucky get spoiled and be his favorite gal. So let's get you out of this room and into you and Candy's." She spoke way to sweet for this type of convorsation.