Liam

Liam
You and Liam hadn't been getting along lately. You could say why is the sky blue and he would argue that it wasn't blue. He didn't seem happy. "Liam, whats your problem with me?" He looked at you coldly. "I don't like the way you act like your better then everyone else." You gasped. "I do not act like that!" He rolled his eyes. "Why must you act like an a**e?!" He gave you a dirty look. "What did you just say?" "I said you were an a**e, is there a problem?" He bit his lip. "You are just a snotty ass b****y a**e whore!" You widened your eyes. "Liam! Go F**k Yourself! That's what you do with your spare time anyways!" He gasped "No! I spent my time with a Anorexic Nutcase! Who cuts herself!" He had gone to far. You ran back to the house, you had all gone for a walk. You heard Niall  Yell "Are you Stupid, how dare you say that to her!" You ran into the house and cut yourself with a kitchen knife. You were bleeding and you didn't care. You sat in the middle of the kitchen floor, sobbing. You heard the door open. You looked up and all the boys were looking at you in shock. "Y/N! I am so sorry!" Liam cried out. "You act like this is something new, considering i am a walking nutcase." Liam bit his lip. "I didn't mean it! I was upset!" "GO F*** YOURSELF!" you screamed, you got up and pushed your way past them all,and went to Y/F/N house.

2 weeks later

You woke at Y/N/F house hearing yelling from downstairs, so you went downstairs and saw Liam and Y/F/N  arguing

"PLEASE LET ME SEE HER Y/F/N" Liam shouted

" NO YOU'VE HURT HER I'M  NOT LETTING YOU SEE HER" Y/N/F shouted back

Liam saw you and ran past Y/F/N to you

"Y/N I'm so so sorry plz forgave me" he cried

" Why! I'm an snotty ass bitchy ass whore and an anorexic nutcase! who cuts herself!" you  replied

Liam started to cry even more when you said that

" Y/N plz I'm so sorry plz just forgave me plz" he was on his knees now as he cried harder

You couldn't stand to see him like that so you forgave him.

"I forgave you Liam" you said

" Thank you so much Y/N I promise you that I will never ever say anything like that to you again" he said as he hugged you tight

" I love you Liam" you said

" I love you too Y/N" Liam said as he kissed you, you kissed back and you two shared a  passionate kiss.