1

Imagine you and Kendall at a big traditional church. You are at one of Kendall's best friend's weddings. You are Kendall's date, you are Kendall's girlfriend. Today is your 2 year anniversary. The whole ceremony Kendall keeps looking over at you with that smile that you fell in love with. "What is it?" You finally whisper.

"You'll see" he whispered back. After the ceremony he took you outside. "Close your eyes." He said. He led you into a garden where there was a small radio. You saw a sign that said "best 2 years ever." You turn around to where he was but you notice he's gone. When you turn back around to the sign you see Kendall holding his hand out. You grab his hand and he brings you closer. "I love you baby" he whispers. He clicks a button on a remote you just realized he was holding. Music begins to play. It's the first song you ever danced together with. He takes your hand and begins to dance with you. For a moment you forget everything. After the song ends you both remember you are at a wedding. He takes you to the reception. Kendall's best friends asks Kendall to speak. He stands up and congrats the bride and groom then he walks over to you and asks you to make him the luckiest man alive. You stand and say yes.