I am in Love With Derek Hale ( Teen Wolf Love Story)

Around the middle of the school year.

I am going to be moving all the way to Beacon Hills, California to live with my stepmother and so I can get a fresh start and hopefully a normal life after saw my mother's murder by my father who three days later was found dead with a suicide note next to him. After the murder of my mother which was on my sixteenth birthday my friends and everyone else went behind my back saying that I am the reason for my mother's murder and the suicide of my father so my stepmother and I are moving to Beacon Hills, California. But were they my true parents and if so why did I feel like I was meant to come to Beacon Hills, California or was I coming back home?

____________________________________________________________________

Since we already left for Beacon Hills, California we got there on a Friday night so the next morning I helped unpack and then I went behind the house so I could go for a walk in the woods. After I got about 5 miles from the house I felt like I was being followed, so I started to look over my back every few feet. I didn't see anything in front of me so I tripped and fell into a hole in the ground that had water in the bottom and I was pulled out of the hole by a very strong guy and then I blacked out. I woke up in a room I didn't know and in someone else's clothes. I was scared so I got out of the bed and went to the door and found that it was locked, then I heard someone coming so I went back to the bed and made it look like I was still asleep.

"I know you are not asleep." A man said to me.

"Fine I guess you really are asleep." He said then he left and I heard the door close. When the door closed I sat up and screamed but it was short because a had covered my mouth. 

"I knew you were not asleep. Now I am going to take my hand off your mouth so please don't scream. Nod if you understand, that I am not going to harm you." He said and I nod, and he lets go of me and starts to walk around the bed, he gets to the foot of the bed I run to the door. But I get stopped by him grabbing me around my waist as he growled at me saying " never to do that again." and I stiffen in his arms. 

"I have to go to my house so my step-mom won't call the police station and say that I am missing." I say in a whisper and try to get out of his arms.

"Do you want me to take you back to your house?" He asked..

"Yes please." I answer.

"OK I have to go and get my car, my name is Derek Hale by the way." He said then he went to get his car.

_________________________________________________________________________

After Derek dropped me off at my house I went in and my step mom asked me where I went and I told her I went window shopping and stayed at a friends house so she would not ask about my clothes, then I told her I was going to go to bed because I had school in the morning.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Next day

"Emily get up or you are going to be late for school." My step mom said as she walked out of my room.

"I am up, I am up." I told her and went to take my shower and got dressed.

I went down to the living room/kitchen and grabbed an apple and my keys and saw that my step mom had left for her job at the hospital. I went out to my Jeep and stopped to lock the front door and when I turned around I stopped dead  in my tracks and saw that Derek Hale was next to my Jeep watching me.

"Hey I never got your name." He said.

"Emily McCall. Why do you care?" I asked him after I told him my name he looked shocked that I was a McCall, but hey not my fault I found out after my adoptive parents are found dead. I don't even know if my real parents are alive or not let alone my twin brother.