one

Amanda's POV

I waited in line for the concert it started to rain but when I checked it wasn't so I didn't bring a jacket. I sighed and huddled as close to the wall as I could trying to use the very small awning to help. The line started to move so i walked showed the man my wrist band and walked in. It was cold so i shivered. I looked around to see who I was looking for Noah Sebastian. I froze and watched him for a second he was with some fans his band wasn't big at all only have 3 songs but many of people listen. I slowly walked over and when the dude left him. Noah turned around and walked into me making me stumble back a few steps.
"Im so sorry I didn't see you" Noah bent down and grabbed my phone from the floor and handed it to me.
I never realized how tall he was until I looked up.
"Whoa...." I mumbled
"What is there something on my face" he began to rub his face with his hands "is it gone"
I chuckled "no it's not that it's just you're really really tall...how tall are you?"
Noah laughed and thought "6'3" he put his hand to his forehead and extend his arm "clearly I am taller than you"
I shook my head and laughed "im only 5'2"
Noah smiled and shook his head looking down on me "well aren't you a shorty"
I play punched him in the arm "stop It" I heard his name being called
"Noah you go on in 10" the guy said
Noah nodded and looked back down on me "hey I gotta go would you like a picture?" He asked
I nodded and grabbed my phone and went to camera and asked someone to take a picture.
I looked up at him and smiled as I wrapped and arm around his waist he rested his arm on my shoulders and looked down on me smiling the lady took the picture and handed my phone back to me.
"Gotta run I'll see you later" he jogged to the double doors and I'm smiled looking at the picture. I walked to the barricade and waited.
I saw Noah come on slowly with his band and looked at the people in the back "do you guys hear me back there?"
The all said yes
He down on the front row skimming through the people and stopped when he saw me he smiled big "now front row is it to loud" we shook our heads.
He nodded "good now let's get this party started" he began to song glass houses. Everyone sang along with him. He head banged and went about on the stage as he sung.

As the show came to an end and people left I roamed around looking at the pictures of bands that have played here. I cocked my head and smiled. When I saw Noah in the reflection so I turned around slowly and leaned against the wall "and what might you want?"
Noah shrugged "I dunno I was just thinking me and you could go and get some coffee or something"
I tried to hold back my smile "out of all the people you met you want to hang out with me?"
Noah nodded "simple really"
I chuckled and nodded "well let's go then" I opened the door to the rain still falling Noah took off his jacket and opened it letting it hover over my head so I wouldn't get wet "you know I won't melt if i get wet Noah"
Noah nodded "I know but its the gentleman thing to do." we walked 3 buildings down and I opened the door to the cute little coffee shop.
Noah closed the door and looked at the menu "can i have just a shot if espresso and she Will have the.." he looked at me "ill have a mocha frappe" I grabbed my wallet but Noah beat me to it and swiped his card putting in his pin. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down with my arms crossed. Noah sat across from me smiling
"You love to smile don't you?" i asked
Noah nodded and frowned trying his hardest not to smile. I chuckled and shook my head "so when are you going off your little mini tour"
"Today actually going back to LA" he looked down slightly
"You seem upset over that" I cocked my head to the sude.
"Cause i am I have to go back to my little tiny apartment with really annoying yappy dogs that live near me" He huffed and rubbed his face with a low groan.
I bit my lip "hey maybe we can hang out then get you out of the house for a bit" I smiled
He looked up at me "I hang out at a tattoo parlor"
I rolled my wet sleeves to show my well tattoo sleeves "so do I Noah so do I "
He looked at my arms and his eyes lit up "Whoa..." he traced his finger of the lines on my tattoos and smiled like a little kid. I watched him thinking of what they meant. He isn't like the other bands I listen to he is different. He wants to be with fans he wants to be nice an kind to the world yet nobody gave him the chance.