accidental love

Ty's pov

       I slowly became aware of the faint sound of  dripping. Water perhaps? No I dont think so. Then it all comes back to me. The break up, the crying, the razor, the blood. BLOOD!!!!  So that's what that sound is!

Adam's pov

I frantically asked the nurse what room he was in. I needed to be there when he woke up! I ran to room 169, Almost tackling a nurse on duty. when i got there he was already awake. "Ty you scared the crap out of me! i thought i lost you forever!" he never deserved this! dawn never deserved him either, not with his dark brown eyes and his rosy red lips. ADAM! where are these thoughts coming from?!?!?! for god sake hes your best friend. hes not gay and he could never love you back! 

Ty's pov

i smiled as i wiped a tear away from Adam's face. he is so perfect but he can never know i think of him like that. he would call me a freak. they all would. they would all laugh at me. But hes so perfect. With his hazel eyes his lips that look like pink lemonade.

mitch's pov

i was just coming back from the bathroom when i heard Adam yelling. i ran as fast as i could to room 169 (that's the room they put Ty in).

#FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!! 

 NURSE: What the heck happened!?!?!?

MITCH: He, he, we where messing around and playing tag in the dark and, and he fell on a peice of tin in the yard. 

NURSE: That looks pretty deep to be from a piece of tin (she gave me a questioning look.

MITCH: Are you just going to stand here and argue with me or are you going to go help my best friend?! 

NURSE: Sorry your right... DOCTOR!!!!!! 

#END OF FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!