Visiting Time!

Sean jumped out of his bed excitedly. He took a shower and then got dressed as usual. But today was no ordinary day, of course. Today he had to get ready to go on an airplane to Los Angeles, California. Yep, you know what that means. He's going to go see Mark! Sean was happier than usual today. He didn't know why, but he was extremely joyful to see Mark. He hoped Mark felt the same.

Sean boarded the airplane, everything packed and all ready. It was a long way to go! He still wondered what had made him feel the way he did earlier. Maybe it's just because I'm a happy person.. Sean thought, though he still had the idea that that wasn't the full reason.

Many hours later, Sean arrived at the airport in California. He smiled so much it started to hurt his face, but he was just so happy for some odd reason. On the airplane, the thought never managed to get figured out. He just thought it was because he hadn't seen Mark for awhile in real life, but they had Skyped before. Sean got his baggage and then sent a text to Mark.

"Hey, I'm off the airplane. I'm ready for you now!" Sean typed and sent to Mark.

The response took very little time to come back. "I'm cumming Sean," it said with a sexy selfie.

Sean giggled, and imagined it. His eyes widened and he realized what had happened. He quickly put his phone away and stared at the wall. Why had that thought occurred to him? Surely Sean wasn't gay? But the thought of Mark without clothes made his hands sweat. He wanted to see it in real life, not just in his head. And Mark kissing him..taking of Sean's clo-

WAIT, why was I just fantasizing about Mark?  Sean wondered to himself. Without noticing, Sean saw that he had been waiting for a half hour. And then he noticed there was a faint honking, and someone yelling his name.

"How stupid can I be?!" Sean muttered to himself. He laughed to himself, though. He knew he was a little stupid.

"AYY SEAN!!" Mark shouted from the window. Sean made a silly face and got into the car and shut the door.

"AYYY MARK!" Sean yelled and laughed. He was so happy to be with Mark! Mark drove them both to his house. Chica greeted both of them at the door when they got there. Sean petted her and Mark took Sean's things into a room. He sat down on the couch. Sean wasn't sure, but he thought it might have been Mark's room. He eyed the room suspiciously and decided to follow Mark. Almost at the same moment, Mark yelled at Sean to come into the room. So Sean went into the room, and the lights dimmed.

"I hope you're not going to be mad at me for this." Mark grabbed Sean and pushed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. Sean's eyes were wide with shock, but eventually he gave in and kissed Mark back. It was so sweet. He wasn't rough at all like Sean thought he might be..not that he was thinking about that or anything..

Mark proceeded to take off Sean's shirt, and Sean took off Mark's. Sean released himself from the kiss and hugged Mark tight. This is, secretly, deep down, what he wanted. He never wanted to admit it but it was true. To have Mark want him back like this, it was heaven. Oh, was it heaven in Mark's arms. He was so muscular, and Sean could feel it as his hands traveled all over Mark's body. 

Suddenly Sean had a thought. He pushed Mark onto his bed, and laid down next to him. He put his head on Mark's chest, and Mark put his arms around Sean. They fell asleep like this, and they were both pleased with how they slept.

The next morning, Sean woke up and saw that Mark had gotten up before him. He met Mark in the kitchen.

"You're up, lazy ass!" Mark chuckled slightly and poured himself some cereal.

Sean smiled. "Yes I am, douchebag!" Sean took the cereal from Mark and gave himself some cereal too.

Mark looked up at Sean. "Y'know I wanna tell you something, by the way."

Sean glanced up from his cereal. "Yes?"

"I..I'm..gay. And..I can't help it but I think I fell in love with you." 

"I think I found out that I'm gay too," Sean says back. "I'm just in love with everything about you." That must be why I was so happy about coming here..I love Mark.. Sean realizes this and actually, isn't surprised. He knew something was off about him, especially when Mark's name was mentioned and Sean would get small butterflies in his stomach.