Info about me (read this it goes with the story all true)

Hi!!!!!! My name is Katelynn I'm the one in the back my friend ally is in the middle and the one in the from is Ann these are my best friends well the first one I had at my new middle school I moved from South Belton Middle School to Clayton Downing Middle school. The ones in the picture are the people I talk to the most and trust I tell them my deepest secrets they only know a few most of the people here don't know why I moved its because I cut myself (long story). My best friends at SBMS are and always have been Kylie,Saybrn,Richard,Lilah,Esper,Maria.
Yes I did have a boyfriend I only count him I had 3 boyfriends  2 girlfriends at different times (I have to point that out because people are dumb) ThE first one I dated was a guy named Oscar he was nice and sweet but not really understanding so we broke up
(1 month)
Jesse he was ur typical guy who changed his personality. (3 weeks)
Morgan he was everything I wanted but then I moved and well we don't do long distance relationships so yea he was the last person I dated. (1 month 3 weeks)
Christine was my first girlfriend we were good but then I got bullied for dating her and I got in too many fights after school so I gave up. ( 6 weeks)
Dusty man I loved her she broke up with me for the same reason I broke up with Christine (4 weeks).
I am bisexual
I love one person
I come from a broken home
I've lived with 2 foster homes
I've live with my real dad since I was 2-11
I've live with my grandparents for 1 yr so just this year
Have fun reading