Moving Day

"Hey Abby! Are we almost done with packing?" I yelled up to my friend Abby. She's moving with me to the great land of Ireland! I'm so excited, since we're moving there I get to start my YouTube career in Ireland!

(Abby N. is her name, she has somewhat short, light brown hair it's usually in a ponytail. She wears a gray sweatshirt all the time and jeans with some nice looking shoes. She's the 'Mom' friend of the group, she loves to have tea parties, she reads a bunch of Fanfics, introduced me to Anime, she's a little taller than me, she's a really great friend to me, and everyone else.)

(Now for a little about me. My name is Shalane R and I have somewhat long, brown hair that is just a mess because it does whatever the hell it wants to and I let it. I wear tons of hoodies, jackets, FT-shirts (aka fandom shirts), pants, and shorts. I barley have any shoes that aren't torn up and don't wear jewelry a lot, like at all. I'm also short, like it's embarrassing because a lot of my friends are younger than me but are way freaking taller than me but its fine cause its kinda funny, in a good way. Anyways I'm considered the artist of the group, I'm a HUGE gamer, I love to sing and dance a lot, I have a love for too many fandoms, ANIME FOR LIFE, and I care deeply for each and everyone of my friends because they're like a part of my family. Anyways, back to the story!)

"Not quite yet but close!" Abby yelled back at me from the attic. I sighed and walked outside my parents house since she already got all her stuff out before me so she was just helping me out. I layed down and stared up at the clouds, one reminded me of my friend Joseph because it looked like a Pokemon. I laughed at my silliness and got up to help with the last of my stuff.

Finally we were heading to the Airport. I took my own car and so did Abby. She was ahead of me so she was the first on the plane. I was running to get to the plane when I bumped into someone and I kept running and yelled sorry at the top of my lungs. I finally got on the plane and sat next to Abby. "I wonder who that was." I accidentally said outloud. Abby looked over at me "Who?" She said questioningly. "Oh no one." I said looking out the window.

We finally landed and I bolted with the bags I had and the bags I was gonna grab on the belt when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and it was Abby. "Jeeze Abby! You could've gave me a heart attack!" I said jokingly and we just laughed about it. We got the rest of our luggage and got into the taxi. We arrived at the house and I ran inside so I could get the biggest room. I found it and claimed it right away.

"DIBS!!!" I yelled down at Abby, she didn't care and went off to find her own room. I took all my boxes into my room and started setting things up. I forgot to mention that I found an extra room to record in. I had put in the background and my computers and such.

After I finished unpacking I collapsed on my bed and drifted off to sleep. Abby pushed me off my bed to help with all the other boxes and things that were still packed downstairs. I went downstairs to find tea placed out and a giant window to see out from the kitchen. How'd I miss that I wondered as I went to sit down. Such a beautiful place I thought to myself as I sat back drinking my tea. After I finished I put them in the sink and went to the living room, sat back on the couch, and I closed my eyes only to be waken up by the floor.

"Hello floor..." I said while on the ground. Abby rolled her eyes at me "We have to set everything up than we'll go over and meet our neighbor." She continued than I stopped her. "Neighbor?" I questioned her lightly than shrugged it off. "Tell me about them when you get back, I'll set things up for now." I said getting to work. It took quite a while but I finally finished and went up into my recording room to record a 'Let's Play' and a 'Would you Rather' episode.

When I was done I wandered downstairs to see Abby with a bunch of grocery bags and putting the groceries away. "Mind helping any?" She asked me with a glare and of course I helped, she scares me sometimes. "Did you meet the neighbor yet?" I asked politely and she shook her head. "They weren't home." She looked disappointed so I decided to cheer her up by telling jokes and how they might be a friend of ours.

That night Abby slept and well, I didn't, I was too busy thinking about what our Irish neighbor is like and if they're a gamer like me. Do they watch Anime? Do they know of Fandom's? What kind of things do they like? I really just wanted to have someone like me or even remotely close to being like me? It would all be answered the next day and maybe we'll get along with each other.

(A/N) 🍀Not done quite yet! Hope you enjoy this chapter and for more chapters comment or like. Thanks bye.🍀