Don't Die: Part 1/3

Genre(s): Sad, Action, Drama
Background(s): Anime version

Mika's POV:

We were winning against Kruls' army. In fact we had already won, we out numbered her army, while there so many of us, the only vampires that remained on the battle field was me and Krul. Yuu and his other friends were running towards my direction.

"So," Krul started. "You dare betray your own kind? You dare to betray me?" I remained silent. "Why couldn't you just stay by my side!?" She yelled. By this time, Yuu was already behind me with his sword in hand, he looked pissed.

"Well, the runt that took you away from me has finally arrived!" Her eyes suddenly widened to the max. "Come here, Yuichiro. You're our guest of honor." Yuu and Mika's expressions were of confusion.

"Krul, what do you mean by 'our'?" I asked. "You're the only one still standing, the only one on your side is yourself." She smirked, to be honest she did seem different...

"AAAHH!!" I horrifying scream came from me. I turned around and froze. Kurl's eyes turned red and suddenly she came up to Yuu and had stabbed him with a sword. She grinned as Yuu's blood began to pour out and he fell to his knees.

I stood still frozen in place, while Yuu's friends took action.

Clifthanger mawhaha

No, seriously this is so old. I found it in my drafts, said 'hell with it' and posted it.