Please Read

These covers are mine!!! No stealing >_<

If you want me to make you a cover just pm me or drop a comment!!

I need all these things!

Title:

Author:

Subtitle:

Synopsis:

Ideas:

Genre:

Color Scheme (OPTIONAL):

Mood (HELPFUL):

Other:

(ALSO I WILL MAKE WHOLE BOOK SERIES COVERS AS WELL)

NOW RULES

1. GIVE CREDIT !! If I don't see any credit in your synopsis well let's just say it's not going to be fun. Pls <3

2. SAY THANK YOU!! I put time into these covers and if you don't like what I made you don't have to use it just say thank you!

3. BE DETAILED!!! I need to know WHAT YOU WANT.

4. Fill out the form!!! If you're being ignored by me, it's probably because you didn't fill out the form. I love making covers :D Only to people who take the time to fill out the form so they get what they want. So if you're ignored or refuse to fill out the form I'm not going to give you a graphic until stated. (I usually don't ignore anyone until it gets to a point where they won't fill out the form when I've asked nicely and not so nicely)

5. Your story has to be published. Usually I feel comfortable giving them to people who make their books. But depending on the premade I might let you slide ;)

PAYMENT (FROM NOW ON)

1 . FOLLOW- Come on it's the least you can do :D

2. Credit- I made this not you, I poured time into your graphic. One small sentence is all you need <3

Thanks for reading!! Now onto graphics and crap!!! ENJOY!!

(Look at way later stuff to see what I'm like now <3)