The beginning

"Killian I'm so scared"."Hold on".
And there they lay, lifeless, cold. DEAD.

Many years before this happened a young woman and man were on there way to be wed and be queen and king of the highest, respected kingdom in the Guardian realm. The man of the two, was the descendant of the high Raven who was the king before his son, Henry. The high Raven was named  Albion. The Guardians don't name their children after them, not like the mundanes (as we like to call humans) do. 

Henry, one of five children, was the 3rd child of the high raven. He was born with a courageous twin sister named Fawn. The other three children were named Arlo, Logon, Dominic. They were so excited for the big day, as Logon and Dominic had already been married but fawn and Arlo had not. 

There is one main thing you should understand about the Guardians, they can't get married before the are twenty-one or over, but if you are a Royal, like I am, you have to marry at twenty-one, that is the law. There is far more rules but that's for another day. We all have to a bide by it. Anyway back to that famous wedding. Many people speculated that the high Raven had made a bad decision, making his 2nd youngest son, King. He had experience of fighting but nothing on  how to rule a planet well enough for the people as he had no connection to the commoners that surrounded him. But everyone loved the other Guardian very much.

She was a fair princess from another planet in the realm. She saw the kindness in his heart and his melancholy life.She knew with the guidance from others and the people that Henry will be a great king. And her name was Sharlotte Black (yes her name is spelled with a S instead of a C). Her family were kind. She was their only child, as her mother could not conceive anymore children because she had a family disease which stopped her from having them which would of been a great risk. That makes you have black outs and complications meaning a miscarriage might be on its way. (Some women with the disease are able to keep their children and not have a miscarriage). Don't worry if you are a mundane or any other alien (sorry if you don't like being called an alien) because it only occurs in Guardians so you are save.

 Sorry keep going of track. Sharlotte and her parents couldn't wait for people to know who the new king and  Queen was going to be was and what they were like. It was scary for Sharlotte as she had to leave her home behind and let her parents kingdom be taken over by her cousins (which she was actually alright with), leaving a place where she had grown up in and knew her people. So going to live in a more bigger, more open kingdom was going to be hard. As she knew that she had to give birth to a lot of children to keep the blood line of the Ravens going on for the rest of time.

The wedding took place and many people were happy to see there new king and queen enjoying themselves and visiting commoners in the villages to see how they could help there kingdom to grow and be the strongest out of all of the realm's kingdom. 

Did I forget to mention that whilst this was happening, Earth was very young, so us Guardians are more older than you think. When you mundanes came it changed are lives around, saving you from alien (sorry again) attacks and other things that mundanes couldn't understand and still can't. 

Any way, the wedding was a big hit for the kingdom's people but there reign couldn't begin yet as they had to be crowned to become official Queen and King of Eye (the Raven Kingdom).