♥♥PROLOUGE♥♥

•Introducing the characters•

Haisely, a girl who promised her mom that she wont ever fell in-love,But when she turned grade 10 she realized that she already fell in love with kaphy,and she know's how to speak some korean word's because her mother was born in south korea,and her father went'sto korea often because of business.So that's why you can consider her as a korean girl.

Kaphy, a top 4 student in their Class, he is handsome and he's a bad boy who later turned out into every girl's dream guy just because of Crystal,her love,and he also knows how to speak some korean words because Haisely taught her.

Crystal, another classmate of hasely and also a friend of her's, fell in-love with Kaphy too,she is small,and she's not even a friendly girl,she alway's teases her friend's Including Haisely her ultimate best friend,and she also know how to speak some korean words because Haise taught her too.

•End of introduction•

★Small sneak peak with the story★

Kaphy realized that he was beggining to fell in love with Crystal. And when Crystal told her friends that she was in-love with Kaphy her friends find a way to make them both be friends.

When Haisely heard about Kaphy falling in love with Crystal she was angry and half jealous with them, that made Haisely no choice but to kill Crystal to own Kaphy alone.

When she killed Crystal she was able to make Kaphy fell in-love with her but she was guilty of killing her feiend Crystal because they are both friends since pre~school.

But Kaphy could'nt forget about Crystal.When Crystal was found dead on her room and acting like she wants to commit suicide.
Her parents were crying and were thinking why Crystal wants to commit suicide then the news was brought to the classroom.

GOSH! ☞Haisely said in her mind☜

What if Crystal's parents will know that I'm the one who killed their daughter.

Then I will be arrested by murderring my friend.

Why did I kill her?
Now I'm dead.><

(THE STORY BEGINS)