Amber The Whole Story

hey, My name is Amber. I'm just an ordinary girl. I guess I have to tell you my story... Well Okay.

I had a brother once named Frankie he was like a Friend to me my parents wouldn't let us go to a school we haven't been Educated, I'm only 7 and my brother is 9 but on 29 of September 2013 my parent was beating him up and shouting since I was only 7 I didn't know what was happening. I sat in front of my bedroom door and I watched, My Mother started to come up the stairs so I ran in my room and pretended to sleep in my bed but I ended falling to sleep.

Woke up at 9:00AM, I looked for my Brother he was no where to be seen I went down stairs and there was blood on the carpet my mum and dad was out side have a cigarette so I picked the phone up rang *999* and reported that there was blood on the floor but my mum and dad came in whilst I was still talking to them and I hung up all I felt was a band on my head I saw black mist not know what was going on but I have a feeling I fainted, when the police woke me up I was in a building where I was in a bedroom there was 2 police men a women and another man, the room I was in was a Barbie room with pink walls and white carpet there was my cat fluffy there too.

No Body would tell me about my parent or brother but I think something bad happened.

it was weird for me meeting all these new people I got scared so I went in my room to play with my Barbie dolls and with my cat and there was this quite loud I open the door and my brother walks in I started to cry because I didn't know where he went so I started asking him questions

"Where did you this morning you know we aren't aloud out the house" asked Amber

"I went looking around the attic for fluffy mum left the stairs open and she ran up there" answers Frankie

It's the next day it's my 8th birthday and there was these 2 men that wanted to bring me home with them I didn't want to but my brother said he will come with me so I went with then they knew every thing what happened with my parents and brother but no one would tell me . Two week later I went to my first school there were these two girls called Leah and Lucy they would call me names but I wasn't too bothered.

After school my new fathers bought me a book called a "dairy" they told me I had to write things in there about my feelings how my dad has been but I didn't write in there until my 9th birthday.