Mermaid Princess

Name: Amatheia Luna Sirene

Age: 18

Species: Mermaid (Princess)

Faceclaim: Emilie De Ravin

Appearance: Long Curly Blonde hair, Freckles, Purple eyes, has a few tattoos, and piercings, has some scars barely noticeable. Her Mermaid form she has Blonde hair with a tint of purple in some parts, her tattoos become golden, her tail is a shiny purple it looks like it is glittery, her hair covers her boobs, and she has a chain tiara.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Swimming, Practicing her magic, Fighting, Skateboarding, Playing the guitar, drums, piano, and the violin.

Weapons: Her magic, Sword, Dagger, Bow and Arrow.

Background: Amatheia is a Princess, she grew up mostly in the ocean but also on land. She has yet to find her mate, and believes him to be of a different species. She starts going to High School with Humans, she is in the 12th grade (Senior year). She has a hard time settling in, some girls have been bullying her and she does not want to cause trouble but soon she grows tired of it and does something about it. She has powers that no mermaid has ever had or seen before. She is the only one of her kind to have purple eyes. She is the only child that survived an attack the day after she and her siblings were born due to her magic.

Mate: Jaxon Anthony Vilkas