sending pics

Jack and mark were playing GTA5 and mark complained that he was bigger than jack,

"Okay then mark, send me a pic" Jack said to mark and mark took a picture of his huge and long cock and sent it to jack.

Jack saw the picture and bit his lip to try and not moan.

Jack said to mark "okay buddy, my turn..." Jack smirked and sent a picture of his median sized cock, and mark laughed and said "your dick is so small!" Mark laughed more and almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Later on when jack finished the video, jack saw mark jerking off and he stared at him for the longest time until he knew mark was close.

Jack had an idea and took his pants and boxers down and turned around showing his ass off and he said "oh Mark~ what do you think of this?~" jack slapped his ass and moaned trying to turn mark on.

Mark jumped in surprise thinking his camera was off then he saw jack showing his ass, "i..i-i....." that's all mark could say admiring jacks back side.

Jack stuck some of his fingers inside himself moaning like crazy wishing mark was there to fuck his brains out.

Mark started pumping his dick and moaned out, "fuck yourself harder and faster baby"

Jack nodded and thrusted his fingers deep and fast inside himself and he moaned like no one has ever before, "oooooOOOOOhhhhhhhHH maaaaAAAAAArrrrRRRRRRk~ F-Fuck! Th-this..F-F-feels So damn gooooood~ FUCK YES! MARK!" Jack moaned loudly cumming on his chair.

Mark came on his hand after that and painted heavily.
"You wanna fuck next time we meet?" Mark asked cleaning himself and putting his clothes back on.

Jack cleaned himself up as well and put his clothes back on.
"Yeah I'd go for a nice hard pounding next time" jack chuckled and they both said their goodbyes and turned the camera off.

Septiplier Smut everyone!
I got this idea from watching mark jack and wade play gta and it was funny as hell XD

Anyway i hope you like this story and please tell me if i should make more.

And until then i will see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT FAN FICTION!!!!!! Or......something.....Blah!
Anyways BAI! ~💙😘