Unexpexted encounter

Gabriel, 22 years old, height 4-6,female, tan white skin, dark brown hair, single, lives in Maryland.

On a hot summer day, Gabriel  and her friend Sam decide to go the public pool which is 5 miles from where they live. So they both meet up at Sams house and put on there bathing suits. Gabriel is wearing a blue bikini with with small white dots all over it and her friend Sam is wearing a black bikini.They arrive at the pool which indoors and it's fairly empty. They jump into the pool and begin they're swimming fun. Across the pool, Gabriel sees 2 boys tossing a beach ball back and fourth to each other. It's a 48" four colored beach ball, Yellow, red, light blue, and a primary color of white. She was thrilled by how big and colorful the beach ball looked. Gabriel and Sam were at the pool for at least an hour and a half, mean while Gabriel couldn't stop staring at the beach ball. While her and Sam were talking about a movie, suddenly the ball accidentally gets thrown toward them while they were talking, the ball landed right next to Gabriel, she picks it up and squeezes it a little, she loved the way it felt. The ball was well inflated, warm, soft, and wet. She was slowly getting turned on from it rubbing against her skin. One of the boys walked over to her and sam and kindly asked for it. She tossed the ball back to him. She wished that she could have the ball all to herself. 15 minutes later Sam has to leave the pool because she has to go to work, Gabriel decides to stay at the pool for a little bit and swim around, but she was mainly interested in the beach ball across the pool. She swims around under water so she wouldn't get caught staring. About 36 minutes later Gabriel gets out of the pool and walks over to the chair to dry herself off, she looks around and the pool is empty. She's alone. As Gabriel gets her stuff an gets ready to leave, out the corner of her eye she sees the 48"rainbow beach ball. Unfortunately it was forgotten all about so it was alone until Gabriel found it. She puts down her bag and walks over to the ball and picks it up. The ball is little wet but it's still warm and soft and full of air. She bounces the ball on floor a little bit, and holds it against her chest. Suddenly shes starting to think about the naughty fun things that she could do with it since she was alone. She takes the ball and grabs her bag and leaves the pool. She walks outside into the tree den deep enough so that no one will see her. Gabriel takes her towel out of her bag and lays it down flat on the ground. She takes the ball and sits it on top of the towel. As the ball sits there she picks it up and begins to kiss it then she sticks out her tongue and begins to stroke it with her wet tongue. She's licking her favorite color, "blue". The blue panel is all wet from her tongue. She puts the ball on top of the towel and sits on it. The valve of the ball is facing forward as she sits on it. She's grinding back and fourth, the ball is making faint noises as she grinds on top of it. Gabriel stands up and takes off her bikini top, her nipples are nice and rock hard. She lays on the balls and rubs her bare tits on it. As she is laying on it she slips off her bottoms, spreads her legs and sits on the ball rubbing the soft blue vinyl between her naked butt cheeks.. She slowly begins to bounce and grind on the ball. The plastic begins to stretch a little bit from her erotic play. It's been 7 minutes since she has been alone with the ball. Gabriel notices how the ball is getting low on air, she doesn't want the ball to pop, so she decides to deflate it so it can be saved for later. She opens the valve and let's the air hiss out. She loves the sound of the air hissing out of the ball, it's making her wet a little bit. 10 minutes later the ball is almost airless, the ball is just about flat under her naked butt. Gabriel gets up off of the flat ball. She picks it up and she notices how the ball has a wet dirty spot on it from where she was sitting, but it didn't matter to her. She folds up the ball and puts it in her bag. She puts her bathing suite back on folds up her towel and walks out of the tree den. As she's walking toward the pool building she sees those 2 boys from earlier, the ones who own the ball. They where looking the ball that they had left. One of them walks over to Gabriel and asked her if she's seen their beach ball anywhere. She lied and told him no, knowing that the ball was secretly in her bag. She catches a ride home with her friend and the 2 boys never saw their beach ball again. As for the beach ball,, now that Gabriel has it to herself, it was never taken to a pool or beach ever again, and it was never used for it's true purpose now that she has it in her room. Gabriel humped the ball at least 2 times a week. Her friend sam or any one else never new about the ball and the fetish that she had for it....