1

Madysyn POV
Today was a day I was already starting to dread. I'm not ready to move at all, my dad had found a new job one that pays more than the one he has now so he took the job offer. We're  moving to Long Valley, New Jersey. We currently live in Seattle, Washington and I love it here. I have amazing friends, a boyfriend who I love, and a great school. It was going to be hard to say goodbye

I got up just like any other school morning and slowly got out of bed knowing that today was going to be extremely difficult. I had planned my outfit the night before so I didn't have to rush in the morning, I choose to wear some high waisted denim jeans and a maroon shirt paired with my white vans.

I walked into the bathroom and did my makeup routine . washed my face, put on some light foundation, eyeliner,mascara and some lip balm. I decided to leave my hair down and natural, which is straight.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and I saw my mom making breakfast as usual. A veggie omelet, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. about ten minutes after eating my breakfast and scrolling through my phone, I cleaned up my dishes and grabbed my north face backpack sitting by the door. Right as I was about to leave my parents reminded me that today was my last day to say my goodbyes and that tomorrow we're leaving. I nodded my head and walked out the door.

I got in my car and drove to school in silence. I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car and was greeted by my lovely boyfriend Max. He knew I was leaving tomorrow and to be honest this was already getting difficult I could barely look at him without wanting to cry.
"Hey babe" he said quietly
"Hi" I pulled him in to a big hug not wanting to let go but eventually I did.
        ***Skipping to lunch *** 
I sat at the normal lunch table with my friends who I have known forever especially my best friend Meghan. Meghan has been there for me through thick and thin we've been through a lot together. No offense but I'm going to miss her the most.
"MADYSYN!!!!!" she said very enthusiastically.
"MEGHAN!!" I replied back.
She gave me a big hug, while she started to tear up.
"Meghan it's gonna be okay, you'll see me after school, I'm leaving tomorrow so we can hang out tonight before I leave."
"I know it's just that I'm going to miss you SOOO SOOO SOOO much" she said trying not to sob on my shoulder.
" Meghan there's this thing and it's called FaceTime, calling, texting etc... Also know as communication" I told her
"Shut up Mads I'm not stupid, it's just things will be sooo different without you!"
"I know"

--------------------------------------------
Hey Guys!
This is my first fanfic I hope you guys like it :) comment what you think about it so far and sorry if there are any grammar mistakes (I will be updating soon)
❤️ mads