Tounge tied over 3 words

A/N:

Halloh pipz! This is my first story so please comment, vote and fan. :))

-Rhod

(C) no reproduction and replacement of this book without my permission.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

------------------------------------------

" bye mom" as i left the house for school. I was really excited to go to school to meet my best friends.

While I walk i met Marc on the road. "Hi Bean" i utter. "Hi Butter" he replied. We are partners in crime in all we do. By the way, my name is Luke Steve (A/N: yup its a made up name).

The school that we are studying in is very prestigious. This school namely California Science Colleges (A/N: yup, not really a school and also not my school.)

When we arrived school, we saw our friends waiting for us in the gate of the campus. Those friends of ours is our troop. we are known as the S friends because we all have surnames that start with the letter s. We all greeted each other.

The troop is made up of 3 ladies and 5 men namely Beatrice or Coco Cookie, Chloe or Sexy Smores, Kate or Stylous Souffle, Harry or Curly Cupcake, Rem or Popping Pancake, Alvin or Pompardous Pizza, Marc or Bubbly Bean, and me, Luke or Bubbin' Butter. We are all in 4th year highschool.

And because we are late, we just said our farewells and went to our first class. Today my first class is Integrated Science. Good thing I'm sitting between the most amzing people in the school, Spencer and Styles. Yes two of my best friends are with me, Marc Spencer and Harry Styles. The subject didn't went like hell cause i'm with them and cause it is only an hour per subject. English went so fast like we didn't passed it eventhough non of my s-friends are here. Math was very very slow. It was like passing through hell. And because it is so slow, i slept in class. Mrs. Mondoy scolded me for sleeping in class. (A/N: to those who know the teachers' name I used. It is just a story, no issue. Also i cant think of another name so I used it) And when I fully woke up, the bell rings for the snack break. We all ate quietly. I have a feeling that something happened but I just shut my mouth. The day was fast, and our troop is still very much not in the usual behavior.

When i reached home, i ate supper and slept afterwards. I'm so curious of what happened to the troop than to take a shower. I know all of them know because they are all in the same class starting from english to social studies. I am the only one who don't know. What happened??

------------------------------------------

A/N:

This is the end of my story. Check for some updates and see what really happened to the troop.

Fan, Comment and Vote!!!