1

(A/N: This whole story is in Ethans pov unless I make a special chapter or something)

Waking up was probably always the worst part of my day. Especially alone. Gray had gone out with friends the night before and left me alone to ponder the world. I groaned and let the blankets hang lower than I usually would, leaving me mostly exposed. I got up slowly, careful not to make myself sick, and headed towards the shower. Suddenly, I heard my front door opening. Quickly, I pulled some sweats on and entered the corridor.

"SHIT!" I yelled. Grayson had apparently come home.
"Jesus you can't just fucking scare me like that grayson." I sighed in relief realizing it was just him.

"What? I live here, dude." He smirks and pats my cheek before walking into the kitchen. I glare at him as he walks away and reluctantly follow

"So where did you guys end up going?" I asked, for once actually quite curious. He looked over his shoulder at me and laughed.

"Who are you my wife?" He said while still laughing.

"No I'm better, I'm your twin brother." I responded. His laughter quickly subsided and he turned to actually look at me. Our identical eyes met and I swear he was blushing. He moved forward a couple of steps and wrapped his arms around me. I froze for a couple of seconds, and finally returned his embrace. 24 hours I'd been without him, and I could feel the deprivation. It seemed he could too, because he squeezed me tighter.

"I missed you, E." He said. I laughed and slapped the back of his head, telling him he had attachment issues. He snickered and sighed, leaning his full weight on me. I caught him with ease. I heard him make a soft snoring sound. Leaning my head back, I realized he'd fallen asleep on me. It gave me butterflies.

I ran my fingers through his hair and half carried, half walked him to his bed. When I let go, he wimpered and reached out, opening his eyes slightly. I chuckled and got into bed with him.