Why me?

Stop please you hurting me I yell in my boyfriends face as he is making the ropes around my wrists tighter at this point I'm crying I'm on the floor facing a wall with my hands tied behind my back the ropes were really tight I could feel my hands going numb I said to Niall that my hands hurt really bad but he just laughed at me and walked out of the room the door shutting with a loud thud I frantically try to get up I manage to get up and I run to the bathroom and kick the sink faucet so it's now broken off and sharp on one end I turn around and pick it up and cut the ropes I knew that because Niall tied the ropes that tight I would not be escaping anytime soon I herd foot steps coming up the stairs so I ran out of the room only to bump into Harry I barried my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso I saw Niall coming up the stairs and did the only think I could think of that I know would feel like thousands of kicks in the gut I broke away from Harry only to reconnect but this time with my lips... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N hello lovelies this is like my second fanfic ever so please post ideas that u may have for my story and VOTE please and if I'm taking to long to update just yell at me to and I'll do it thanks ;).

CHAPTER 2

I broke away from the kiss with Harry and before I could blink I was swung over someone's shoulder carried into a different bedroom than before I was thrown into the bed I quickly sat up was hit across that face before I could even feel the pain I blacked out ..... I started thinking about how my life was before I dated Niall then we broke up because if a guy even looked at me Niall would freak out so we broke up and a couple months later u started dating Evan and we had been dating for 6 months and we had done very thing sexual u could think of except sex and I was finally ready I got into my car and drive to his house I sat in my car just sitting in his drive way thinking then my phone rang I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyways I answered with " hello" and then herd a tap on my window I saw the face I wished to never see again my heart stopped it was Niall he said over the phone an through the window for me to get out of the car I did what I was told not wanting to get hurt I got out and before I could even take breath there was tape on my mouth and rope swung around my body and I was flung over his shoulder and thrown into the back seat of a car before I could remember anymore I woke up in a bed with someone's arms wrapped around my waist I tried wingling out their grip but it just tightened I flipped around to see Harry instead of Niall his eyes fluttered open I looked at the clock it was 1 in the morning I whispered as seductively as possible into his ear lets do something really bad Harry mumbled something under his breath and sat up and pulled me onto his lap and looked me in the eye and said now where would that get you tomorrow no where so lets just go to bed he smiled and put back next to him and I snuggled my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell into a deep sleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HOpe you guys liked please vote and what would you say your biggest feared animal is ? Please comment later lovelies