We found love (Giles-X Factor-)

Miley's POV

Hi.I'm Miley,Miley Carter.I'm 16.I have one side of my head shaved and the other side long,black and wavy.My eyes are emerald and I'm about to audition for X Factor.

"Your up Miley"I clutch the microphone in my hand,tightly.

Cheers arupt as I walked on stage.

Nicole smiled "Hello.Whats your name sweetheart?"

"My names Miley Carter"I say nervously.

"How old are you?"Louis takes a drink of his water

"Im 16 and love to sing"

"What will ya be singing Miley?"

"Little Things by One Direction."

"Go ahead"Sharon said with a comforting smile.

The music begans and I wait for the first line.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me"The audience cheers that makes me feel more confident."But bare this in mind it was meant to be.And I'm joining up the dots with the-"I get nervous when Gary's hand raises.

"I've heard enough"Gary said.

"Ga-ry?!"Nicole yelled.

"Miley.The only reason I stopped you is because if I heard one more line of your beautiful voice.I swear to god I would've fainted"

I felt like 100 fat men were lifted off my shoulders..Of course I would have been on the ground whilst they were being lifted off...Anyway.

"Thank you so much"I smiled.

"GILES GET BACK HERE!!"Someone from backstage screams.

A boy around my Age falls onto the stage.

"I'm really sorry hot stuff"He smirked at me.

I raised an eyebrow and he walked off.

"Nicole"

"Hold on"Nicole stood up and started dancing "Yo' voice mAkes me wanna par-teyy"

I smiled.

"Oh honey"Nicole said "Ye-hes"

"thank you so much!"

"Oh Sharoooon"Nicole looked at her

"Where did that voice come from,darling?"I chuckled "Its an easy decision...Yes,dear,Yes!"

"Thank you!"I gulped.

"Louis..."Sharon turned and smiled.

"Miley.That was extraordinary.Never thought I'd say this but I want to be the girls mentor this year"The audience cheered "Ýes"

"Miley..."Gary began "The vocals are good...But not great...However....I'm really sorry your gonna have to deal with 4 yeses."I cheered,jumping up and down childishly.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So Gina wanted to create a book by herself ,so, this book will be done by me and Tammy.

Then Jessica and Nicole will do a book when Nicole can come on.

So me of Tammy will update soon.Bye!

-Demi