Cannibal!Seme Male Reader x Eyeless Jack Part 1

It was nighttime and (M/N) was walking home from a party he had attended because his friend literally dragged him there. (M/N) heard his stomach growl and felt hunger get over him, looking around for something like a restaurant or a kiosk but found nothing.

"I hate the feeling of an empty stomach... Maybe I should hurry home and get something to eat." (M/N) said and started moving a bit faster. Not noticing a certain cannibal glaring at him.

"Hm... He looks tasty, tall, muscular and healthy probably not a smoker or drinker, a perfect late night dinner." Jack said and followed the boy from the shadows.

(M/N) had nearly reached his home when he felt a presence behind him, he turned around and saw a small boy, he was around 4'2" 13 years at most and he felt his hunger again.

'He will do for now, always did like young flesh.' (M/N) thought for himself and hid behind a corner taking out his knife, nothing special just a normal meat knife with a jagged blade.

The boy skipped happily closer to his certain death not knowing the cannibal teen eagerly waiting for his meal in the shadows.

"What the hell? Why did he stop?" Jack said as he noticed the knife in the teens hand. Then he noticed the small boy moving closer to his target 'is he a killer too?' Jack wondered and watched as (M/N) grabbed the kid and slit his throat before he could scream.

"That was close... I better move out of the streets before someone sees me." (M/N) said and picked the boy up moving towards the forest. Of course Jack followed him hiding in a couple of bushes.

Small skip...

Jack moved closer to the large male in front of him trying not too get noticed. He took a look at how the male ripped the meat from the bone with his teeth and chewed it eagerly like some kind of animal. Jack moved a little closer and got a look at his face, he had (H/C) hair, beautiful (E/C) eyes and a bit of blood on the sides of his mouth. Jack blushed a little at the hot cannibal in front of him 'w-why am I blushing!?' Jack thought and by mistake stepped on a branch. The sound made (M/N) turn around and see Jack , he didn't look like he was much older then himself. He had a mask on him and some kind of liquid leaked out of the eyes,

(M/N) panicked because someone had seen him eat a person.

"Don't worry I'm not telling anyone." Jack said and walked closer to (M/N).

(M/N) looked at him like a question mark and stood up making Jack look short.

"W-well I was actually here to kill you but..." Jack said feeling a bit awkward, he never had this conversation before.

(M/N) swallowed the bloody flesh he had been shewing on and spoke up "but what?" His voice extremely deep and sexy.

Jack felt his blush return under his mask when he heard the deep voice of the cannibal in front of him. "W-well since you are a killer I-I should take you to the creepypasta mansion." He said looking down to the ground.

"Creepypasta... Aren't those just ghost stories?" (M/N) said and moved back to his meal.

"N-no we're real." Jack said and stood next to the other cannibal.

"What's your name? Tell me and I'll tell you mine." (M/N) said and stood up again.

"My name is Jack." He said and looked up to the other male.

"(M/N) is my name..." (M/N) said and reached out to Jack for a handshake.

Jack took the hand and felt his hand get squeezed really hard and he buckled a bit because of the pain.

"A-ah! (M/N) too hard too hard!" Jack said and his hand was released.

"Sorry, I don't really know my own strength." (M/N) said and moved closer to Jack. "So... are you going to show me this creepypasta place or what?" (M/N) said and looked down at the smaller male who was rubbing his hand.

Jack nodded "yeah just follow me." He said and started walking further into the forest.

(That's all for now but there will be more to come.)