Chapter 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time there was a peasant girl not know what her future would be but want to travel around the world. One thing she didn't know and didn't want to know that her parents had sold her for a salve. They didn't know if the person was nice or mean. The girl cries for days trying to figure out why her parents sold her. She was a good daughter and she did nothing wrong.
The owner asked her what her name was and she had no response. Both she didn't want to talk to her and she didn't know her name. Her parents never named her because they had fights over what they should call her. Her owner named her Alayna. Which meant beautiful because she had great beauty. Alayna had blue eyes with long, straight, brown hair. She always had a ratty dress on so she could do her chores. Alayna's owner was named Vita. She had crooked teeth and brown eyes. Vita had short, red, curly hair. Another word to describe her is she looked like a witch.
One day Vita said they were going on a trip to a far away island for just a few days. Alayna was so happy she could go to a new place but she would miss her old home. When the arrived on the boat, a lot of people were sick and dead. Alayna's owner was very protective of her so she had her stay where on the top of the boat so she won't get sick. When they arrived everyone that was on the boat that sailed in the under section of the boat had died. Only Vita and Alayna had lived and the sailors but they sailed back to England.
Vita took Alayna to this very nice looking village that looked like people lives there. Alayna looked in every house but only saw skeletons on the floor. Alayna still had hope that someone lives on the island. Vita took her to the biggest house in the village. It had big glass windows, large columns, arches, and a beautiful chandelier in the center of the lobby. Alayna thought "I'm visiting the beautiful place and I don't even get to share it with my parents". Though she was sad, she was jumping and laughing around the house. Then Vita brought Alayna to her new room for the visit. Alayna was so excited they she jumped in place just in front of her room. When she entered all she saw was a room filled with cobwebs, dusty everything, a wooden bed with no cushion on it, and there was only a little light bulb in the corner that was about to go out. Vita said "Hope you like your new room!" And slammed the door and ran away. At that moment she new this wasn't going to be just a trip.
                                   *******
When the sailors arrived back in England they arrived with the prince standing on the dock with a frown on his face. "Why did you sail people to that island again. You know that island has been deserted for decades." All they sailors said was "no one serviced your highness, everyone died of sickness". "You know I loose a lot of servants when you send them on a trip, then they all die." The sailors left with their heads down and promised not to send anyone to that island again.
The prince walked back to his carriage and road back to the palace where to find his parents almost having heart attacks because they don't know where he has gone. "Liam, where have you been. We have been worried sick about you. You can't wonder off like that anymore. You're about to be king." The queen was very dramatic and made things more complicated then it should be. The king was not a fan of his sons goofiness and he didn't want the new king not take things seriously. The king had brown, short hair and the queen had short, curly, blond hair. Liam had short blond hair with sparkling green eyes. Liam hated the idea of him having to become king and marry another princess so that they can have a truce with another country. All he wanted was to find true love and rule how he wanted.
"You day is scheduled tomorrow, you have polo in the morning, lunch with us outside, and dinner with Spain inside" the queen said.
"Why do I have to do things you want me to do. I don't want to be a controller son" Liam told his mom.
"You're not a normal son. You're a prince."
"I never wanted that"
"Well life is has many things and one thing is you have to do things you don't want to do"
Liam walked away with a face that looked that he wanted to punch something. Liam went to his room and lied on his bed and thought of what his life would be if he wasn't a prince. At that moment he knew he had to do this for his family sake.
*******
Alayna cried on the floor because it was more comfortable then the bed. When Vita called Alayna to rub her feet. She almost puked just thinking about how disgusting her feet are. Alayna rubbed her feet for an hour and Vita's feet had so many blisters and colors that weren't supposed to be there. Alayna was so disgusted that she would rather swim all the way back to England and live with sick people.
"Make sure you get all floors mopped to, wash my clothes, and clean my room" Vita said with an angry tone in her voice.
"Ok Madame, I will please you with what ever you want" Alayna truly meant it just hoping that she won't have to do it for long. Alayna grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floors. They were all dusty and in some places there was mold growing under the wood and finding its way to the top. When Alayna was finished, you could see yourself in the floor just as clearly you would she yourself in a mirror. She started cleaning the whole main area so that it would be clean and she won't have to do it the next day. When Vita came out and saw that the whole room is clean all she said was "this room is a mess clean it up or you'll be whipped." Alayna quickly started cleaning again.