C H A P T E R: 1 edited

Hey guys I just started this and I really hope you guys like it I'll be updating Friday, Saturday, and Sunday hope you like it!!!!!!

******

I was woken up to my annoying alarm clock. It was the beginning of my 9th-grade year and I really didn't want to see people I guess you can say that's how I am, but I lost a lot of weight and I'm really happy too. Every time I go outside it feels nice, it feels nice knowing you're not being judged of what you wear or how your body looks.

I wonder what they would say about me now, that I'm not fat. As I was occupied by my own thoughts I forgot about the time. I was snap out of my thoughts because my mom was yelling at me to get up.

"Mario get your butt out of bed your going to be late for your first day of school". She said while yelling at me from downstairs.

I yelled back saying "I know I know I'm up just holding your horses... please." I love my mom but sometimes she can get on my nerves.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom, I turn on the warm water and let it go down my back. After 2 minutes of just going that I finally wash my body and hair. I step out and dry myself up.

I go back to my room to change. Umm I think to myself, what should I wear... sometimes I feel like a girl that has nothing to wear but has hella clothes. "Aha, I got it," I say. I pick out my nude color joggers with my white V line shirt and my black Jordans. After that, I go to unplug my phone.

I check it if I have any texts from my best friend Karla. I have a text but it's not Karla it's Micheal. I haven't talked to him in like a year now wow.

Text conversation:

Michael: Hey man what's up bro

Me: Hey what's up and nothing really I'm just going to school what about you?

Michael: same I'm just about to leave want to walk with me, to school? 

Me: umm.. sure why not

Michael: Okay cool see ya

Me: okay bye

Text conversation over:

Michael and I live almost close to school. I look at my clock and see its 7:05 am. I grab my backpack, house key and leave my room. As I'm walking downstairs I see my mother, she's cooking pancakes and eggs.

"Good morning ma," I say to her in Spanish.

"Good morning do you want some," she says.

"No I'm running late but thanks anyways bye I love you," I say to her before running out the front door.

"Love you too be careful please," she says.

As I run out the door I see Michael coming to me. "Hey what's up bro how you been," I say to him. "I been good really good just don't think I'm going to be able to pass my 9th-grade year you know," he says, "Ya I know but you at least have to try". "I know I know, I will mom," he says we both just start laughing. As we're walking down the street I see the school. "I bet I can beat you to school first," I say. "No, you can't." Michael looks at me. "Okay shake on it," I say.

"Are you ready to lose Michael?" I say with a smile on my face. "You're telling me I'm going to lose to you? You must be crazy or something." He says to me. "Whatever you say, just don't get too mad." And with that said we took off running. If I'm being honest Michael was fast but he was fast enough. I could see myself running faster than him and all I could see was Michael falling behind. I make it to the school first and Michael could barely catch his breath.