Chapter One

*A School Bell Rings*

"Alright class settle in!" We all sit down as the teacher, en elder woman, grabs a bunch of papers. The school year was almost over but we still had to do work which everyone thought was bullshit. "Before I pass these out, we have a new student. Michael, would you like to introduce yourself?" Everyone's attention turns towards a quiet boy who had just been noticed. He had short wild brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, he wore a blue vest with jeans and some black and green Nikes."Um, hello, my name is Michael and I just moved from, my other school. I'm 15 years old and I um, I don't really know how to, what you guys call, socialize." His face turned a bright red when the class started laughing. I look around and see even the teacher was laughing. His eyes flash a red and he ran out of there as fast as he could, knocking a few papers over. I got up and followed him. Was I the only one that noticed his eyes change? And how fast he ran. I caught up to him and saw him banging his head on the wall. "Stupid stupid stupid..." "That can cause bad brain damage just so you know." Michael flinched and looked at me with those blue eyes of his."Why aren't you laughing like the others?" I just chuckle and walk closer to him. "Because I understand. You must be anti-social!" He just looked ate for a second, as if thinking. Eventually he nods."I am." I smile a little and hold out my hand to shake. He quickly moved away like a scared puppy. I raise my eyebrow at him.'Odd...' I shake my head and grab his hand. I notice his gloves and touch the middle of one where it looked burnt almost. He flinched and pulled his hand back."W-Who are you anyway?" I mentally face palm myself. How could I be so careless?? I would be scared too if a random stranger just started talking to me and touching me. "My name's Tyler, I'm your new friend."

That's it for this chapter, please comment or vote if you liked it. Next chapter coming soon! Feel free to Pm me for ideas!