LOLA LEAVES

Calisa P.O.V
It was 13 years ago since I saw my last bestfriend. (Flash back 13 years ago they are both 4 years old.) me and Lola was at the beach playing hop scotch.(don't know how to spell it) with shells. One two three. Lola said. My turn! I said. I threw my shell and it landed on five. One,two,three,four,five! Yay! We cheered. Then my friends mom came over here. Yes mom? Lola said. Sorry
to hear this Lola but your father got a new job in New York. What! Me and Lola said. Sorry but we got to go pack were leaving tomorrow. Wait I..I want to say good bye first. She than ran to me and gave me a tight hug. I felt hot liquid on my cheeks. She than let go and gave me a presant. Here this is to remem

ber me by. She gave me a shell that we were playing with. Thank you. I said. And here. Here's my shell. I gave her my shell. We than hugged again and said good bye than she got in her mom's Sabrina and left. I than fell and started to cry. G-good b-bye. I quietly said. (Flash back over). I am 17 now and at my graduation with my two friends brook and Britney. and the next certificate goes too... Calisa Lynn Miller! Everyone tarted to get up and clapped and I went up and got my certificate. I than started to wave and said my speech. Thank you all foe coming and I am very very happy that I am here with my friends and family and I hope they will have a great futer with their lives. Everyone again clapped and I took a seat. Our next certificate goes to.... Brooklynn Aldrete Cooper! ( You know the steps) our next certificate goes to.... Britney Courtney spears!

SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NICKY HARPER!XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my friends said good by to each other and got in different cars. ~2 hours later~ I got out my parents car and said good bye to them and gave them a hug. I met my friends upstairs. They said that there are sapose to be 3 people in the dorm. We looked at our paper. My dorm was 2d, Britney's dorm was 2d too. And Brooklyn's dorm was 2b. We said to meet at the pizza palace right across from the college. (I don't know if it is real or not.) We said our goodbyes and left. I opened the door since the lady who said she is our guidance counselor. I opened the door and my other roommate is.......

CLIFFHANGER!!! How did I do? Well if you liked it comment fallow vote me. Hope you enjoyed this. Oh and who is Calisa's and Britney's roommate? Find out next chapter!