THE DOG2 Why Did She Grow Up

"Well here we are again, its so nice to see you all and one more thing, where is Susan Martinez?"Asked one of the teachers in a class.

"Dad I am going to school now, Bye."Susan said

"Like I care and feed the dam dog to!"Shouted the horrible person, Susan's dad.

Susan gave a bow of Dodgy O's to Blake in his blue bowl then she said"bye my baby see you soon."Then see walked out the old door and onto the grass.Got into a giant black car turned the key a went off to Cleveland High School.She walked in and off went the second bell."Shit I am late for science."

Ya I know, who wants to be on time for science?Well Susan had a little secret.She loved to go there because she saw a boy.Susan looked into Brains baby blue eyes ad he walked by,and stayed looking at his blond hair well he went to the back seat.She let out a little sigh and wished one day the can fall in love."Susan!"Shouted the teacher.

"Yes?"Asked Susan

"Stay on task and pay attain!"The teacher said.

"OK miss."said Susan.Susan just waited in tell the last bell of the day.Most of the day felt like a movie that was played over and over.Finally the last bell rang,all the kids ran out from all directions like a hurl of sheep.Susan drove her black car home and walked onto her door step and went inside."Hey my puppy."Susan said to her dog Blake.Blake just looked up at her and went back to bed,"Fine I love you to,gosh."Susan added."Hey dad I am back."

"Wow you know where you live good job, as if I care!"Shouted Susan's dad.Susan's dad got up and went back to his room with a news paper.

"Puppy are you hungry?"Susan asked her dog Blake.Blake said nothing the walked off with a mad look on is face as if he was giving Susan a dirty look."OK then?"Susan added.Susan had he self a nice big plate of corn,peas, and most of all a nice brown steak.Then after that Susan went off to her bed and slept with her dog Blake.Then she got up but wait, she was not awake she was sleep walking!Susan drifted over to the door grabbed her keys and walked to her car then she turned the key in the car hole and drove off into the darkness.In the back round was barking from Blake, Susan jumped up and almost wracked into a tree the she shouted"Fuck, what is going on!"When she got back to the house she grabbed Blake and went back to bed but this time she locked the door hoping when she is asleep she does not know how to turn a knob.

The next morning it was a Saturday so Susan just wonted to stay home and dream a bit, but her dad was not going to let her do that all day so he told her "you are not going to stay on your fat ass all day so get up and go do something!"Susan got up and just looked at him with a shirty look that showed how pissed off she was.

"Fine old man just let me get up, and get out."Susan said with a surprisingly happy tone.So Susan's dad got out of her room and waited out side her door.Susan got up and locked her door then she jumped onto her bed.

"You little shit you locked it!"Shouted Susan's dad.

"Ya ya I know what I did so shut up I am trying to sleep her!"Susan told him.So Susan just slept all day and got out at night looked all around and walked out of her room toke a shower and got into a red fancy dress.She got her keys and walked outside towards her car.The Blake came running out and barking at her, she said"Shut up I need to go,so go back into the house and sniff around for all I care."Blake was so mad he turned around and ran to Susan's dad room then he jumped onto Susan's dad and barked in his face.Susan's dad got up but it was to late Susan already left.

"Dumb dog what do you wont, go away!"Shouted Susan's dad towards the dog Blake.

Susan arrived at a fancy restaurant and got out of her car then she entered a huge door to sit on a red bench, she waited for like only three minuets in till a tall man came in and said hi and all of that then they sat a table for two.Susan talked to Brian about how funny he was a what big muscles he had blah blah blah.After a long night Susan had to go home her dad found her out and as for Brain he just went out on another date with out telling Susan.When Susan got home her dad was standing in front of the door with the most mad es face ever,"hey old man I guess you snapped that I left and went on a date."Susan said sarcastically.

"Get to your room I do not wont to talk to you rite now."Susan's dad said as he turned for the door.

Susan walked inside put away her keys and went in her room.Her dog Blake was just siting on her bed growling at her."What do you wont doggy."She said with a I really do not care voice.Susan toke a shower and put on her sleep wear then turned in for the night.The next morning it was another boring day just this time it was closer to school it was a Sunday.So Susan got up say her dad and more stingers in the living room just just looked at them then walked away and went to her room about to lock it,but then her dad came and stopped the door and then he grabbed her as she said "let me fuck en go old man!"

"Liston to what we have to say."Added Susan's dad."Also these are you ants and ankles say hi."Susan just shook her head back and forth showing she did not give a shit."OK so I will start,Susan my dear daughter Susan I wish we did not have to take like this but will be worried about you and all your baa...."Susan shut ed him off.

"OK OK I really do not care if you guys think I am doing good or wrong I am my own person and I can do what ever the fuck I wont to understand me?"Susan was never talked to by her dad again not because she was like bad or to mean for him it just that you know her dog Blake well he killed him some say it because he did not like him because he never feed him doggy bits and others say its because Susan was so horrible Blake had to take away something she really loved.As for Susan's love Brain well he is a complete (fill in the blank use your inmangantion) and fell in love with a bitchy girl with long slutty hair.Blake was never found again and some say they still here stories of a dog killing when a child gets horrible rude and thinks there better.So if you miss treat your parents get rid of your pets or else they may kill your parents to!

Thank you for reading my second book of THE DOG if you have not seen the first one then please check it out its called "THE DOG" once again THANK YOU!