Prologue

• Dedicated kay Mary Angelique Lim

'If you were to turn to a snake tomorrow, and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me “I LOVE YOU” would I still be able to say “I LOVE YOU” the same way I do today?'

**********************************************************************************************************************

I looked at Sophia in the corner of my eyes as she paced back and forth, with a pouty expression. "Come on, Tifa. Pumayag kana kasi" she pleaded with me, pouting, still pacing back and forth.

"No." I said coolly, she then stopped then kneelt in front of me, trying to look cute.

"Why do you want to go back to that place?" I answered, not giving in.

"Because..." she trailed off, halata namang walang maisagot.

"Ganito, nabuo mo na sasabihin mo saka mo ako lapitan, ha?" - I told her coldly, snapping the book in my lap shut then, attempt to stand-up but failed when she grasped my hands still pouting.

"Well...?" - I asked her.

"Kasi...kasi, I'm super bored na and...and, diba natanggap mo naman yung email satin..." at my unwavering look, she hastily added"...don't you miss them?" with a small voice then she let go of my hand.

'Missed?'

Is she kidding? I can't even feel anything.

"TCH. Alright…alright. Just remove that ugly look off your face." I finally agreed with her after 1 hour na pangungulit nya sakin. She beamed at me then phoned Mr. Art about our arrangement. After long years, I'm finally going home and it's all because of Sophia. She smiled at me still clutching the phone in her hand.

'Yes, indeed. It's time to go back. It's time for me to see them again.' - I muttered.