Running pt. 1

"JHENÉ GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My crackhead ass mother says. "Ma'am?" I say in my most polite tone. "YOU JUST LIKE YO BITCH ASS DADDY!" I just look at her not wanting to be bothered with her shit today. She always doing this when she is sober and I'm sick of it. "I need you to do mama a favor baby." she says. "What is it ma?" I say in a nonchalant tone. "A man is coming over I need you to handle him for me baby. you know? make him feel good." I sigh and go up stairs to prepare myself for what's about to happen to me. I'm use to it now! it's been going on since I was ten years old. SHE IS A SELFISH BITCH! Making her only daughter do this to support her own habit. Sorry guys, my name is Jhené Zoë Carter and I'm a Junior in high school with an older brother named Amari Carter, who's never at home, and a best friend named Kehlani René Johnson. My dad? I don't know where that nigga is at! haven't seen him since my sixth birthday. I think he's dead or something and to be honest I really don't care about his whereabouts! fuck him! As I get in the shower I just think about what I'm about to do! it hurts it really really hurts. I hurry and get finished with my personal hygiene. I look in the mirror and apply a little make up trying to make myself look a little older. you know what fuck that I'm running away. FUCK HER AND THIS HOUSE. MAYBE IF IM DEAD SHE WILL FEEL ALL MY PAIN. I gathered some clothes and shoes and jump out the window. it's time for a fresh start!