Mc.Lean Blvd

Preface

The most popular and the most beautiful girl in my school.I've Been in 17 beauty pageants,and I won all of them.The rich girl.A huge house,huge room,huge swimming pool,the boyfriend every girl would die for.Well I'm that girl,I have that life....well I should say had that life.People say I have it easy,it may seem that way but I don't have it easy.Practically living on my own in a big house cause I have a father who works all the time and travels so much.I would forget what he looks like,but I have pictures of him,me,us everywhere.I know who would forget how their father looks,I would and you to if you only see him two times a year.My mom on the other hand is locked up in jail for trying to kill me and my dad.Ever since then we really don't talk about her.I know he thinks about her, I can see on his face when ever I see him.I spend Christmas by myself;it's just me,the maid,the butler and the maid's daughter.Her daughter is my age,her name is Madison Peddis.I think of her like the sister I never had....and never wanted.My name is Aurora Rivera and this is my story of how I died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~