Sarah Doesnt Smile Anymore ( a Brendon Urie/Panic at the Disco Fanfiction)

Hello :3 its been a while since I've posted anything but here you guys go! is about a lovely girl who falls in love with an internationally famous, married band member!

I picked up the chemistry book that had fallen to the cold tile floor. Everyone in the hallway froze, and remained speechless as I was kicked to the floor once again.

This time, everything fell out of my arms and I hit my nose on the floor. I wish this chick would just leave me alone.

" Don't bother getting up this time," Mariah's high pitched peppy voice called back at me as she walked down the hall, leaving everyone and me alone.

No one bothered to help me up, and no one spoke to me. Just like always, the peppy annoying cheerleader, Mariah Macy, got away with pushing me around.

I'm so glad I'm leaving this wretched place.

********

Today was the last day ill ever get pushed around. No more Mariah, no more bystanders, and no more school in general.

I'm Sarah Marshal and I'm a senior in high school, but I get pushed around by a sophomore. Pathetic I know. I'm just a pathetic and un-interesting person. Its complicated to explain but today was the last day of school and I'm finally free.

******

The tardy bell rang as I picked up the books and other things Mariah kicked out of my arms.

I groaned, knowing I would get summer school this summer because ive been late to every class this year. Not my fault, its Mariahs. If she would leave me alone, I could probably get out of going home and having to explain to my drunk father why I had bruises on my arms and face.

Its not my father I have to worry about though, its my mum. She is the abusive one; a good side about that is that I never see her except once a month, but my father is usually there so she doesn't get away with beating me.

I ran to my last class of the day, occasionally stumbling, but I made it before the final bell. Good. Hopefully Mr. Duncan would let me by without going to summer school.

I crossed my fingers in hope.

*****

"Well, Marshal, late again!" Mr. Duncan said as soon as I sat down. He wrote something on his clipboard with a scowl on his face.

"I'm sorry Sir," I mumbled. I laid my head down on the desk for the rest of the period. Thank God today was the last day of school.

*****

The bell rang and everyone shot up with their belongings and ran out the door. I stayed.

"Uh..Mr. Duncan...?" I inched my way toward his desk.

"Yes Marshal.." He looked up from his papers. He hasn't called me Sarah once this year..except the first day of school when he read roll call.

"Perhaps, in due of the circumstances, you can call me Sarah.." I looked to the ground.

"Sarah.." He paused..blinked..then looked at me again, "what do you need," I crossed my arms and looked at him too..I hated looking at him. His ugly wrinkly face, his big nose with the huge mole.. It disgusted me.

"Just wondering if since I've been late so much this year....if I had summer school...?"

He halfway smiled and walked around his desk, placing his hand on my shoulder, "Sarah, you're a good student, you do good in your classes and get amazing grades on tests. The problem is your tardy all the time. You hardly miss out on work but I'm pretty sure you have a few times. But I'll check with administration to see. I'll call your father tomorrow morning to tell you weather or not you have summer school, alright?"

For once I actually smiled at the man. "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged him and ran out the door.

What the fuck was that about...?