a broken heart leads to a broken bed..(harry styles fan fiction)

( harrys pov)

Seeing them together just knocks me sick, knowing that once his back his turned i get the slight wink and the odd hand on my thigh.

currently me and the boys decided to take our girlfriends out for a meal although me and layla broke up a little over two months ago.. whatever it didnt last long and she was shit in bed so she had no use to me if you couldn't please me.

we go on tour in just a few days so they are trying to make the most of it while i am in a different world, because recently i've been seeing ellie differently ever since her and zayn went on a break and she took comfort in me and we almost well i say almost we kissed i took advantage.. i took advantage of a beautiful fragile girl who needed a shoulder to cry on, let me tell you she wanted it just as much as me and now i can't seem to get her out of my mind the constant thought of what i could.. want to do to her the way her hair falls down her back or how her skin tight black leggings cling to her petite firm bum. But if she can't stop flaunting her cleverage over the table i will personally take her to the toliets and fuck her till the people otherside of town can hear her.

now thats a offer i can't refuse..

(ellies pov)

seriously i cant imagine what is going through his head! he could be a little more descrite giving me those come to bed eyes when zayn and the boys are there, but how can i resist and who doesnt love a little danger? my phone vibrates on my legs where its currently resting sending a little tingle further down so i dont complain. i notice its a text from harry saved as 'jessica new' a cover as my 'bestfriends new number' genious i know haha. The text says 'if you dont put that amazingly full on cleverage away i will have to take you into the toliets and castrate that tiny little sweet ass of yours!!! ell your killing me! help a lad out;)? xxx p.s delete this after reading'. WOW that was not expected but hey who am i to complain, texting harry back 'is that a promise?;)' so hoping it is i can't handle how he's making me feel im getting flutters already and not in my stomach. I need him and i need him now what zayn don't know wont hurt him right?

being snapped out of my thought was my new iphone vibrating harrys reply was 'you bet ya, we leaving anytime soon or the toliets;o i can't wait xxxx'

contemplating my options i decide that i cant wait that long either 'im going to the toliet;) is your phone ringing or do you need to make an important phone call?x'

seconds later harrys letting the group know that he needs to ring him mum how cliche? standing from my chair and and me also informing the group im going to the toliet.

swaying my hips as i make my way to the toliets i dont get chance to shut the door after me until im being pushed up against the wall and feeling a growing crotch on my inner thigh.. i like where this is going..