Eyeless dez x Eyeless jack

(Dezzy I know this is VERY late but I finally did it for you!)

Dezs PoV:

Me and my friend Bb were in her room talking about random stuff...until bb brought something up..."soo dez....who do you like?"she asked...I blushed."m-me?...it's ummm...well....e-ej..."I look away blushing....."awwaww dezzy!how cute!"Bb cooed and giggled...God dammit....."TELL ANYONE AND I'LL TELL HOODIE YOU WANT TO RIDE HIM HOW HE RIDES THAT MOTERCYCLE..YOU'LL MOAN YOUR ASS OFF!"....that was random.....she stops laughing and blushes..is that.....blood?....oh my fucking God!...she's having a nosebleed..."hhaha!b,b your having a nosebleed!...dirty thoughts about it?~" she grabbed a tissue and the blood soaked that poor tissue....I know what to say to give her Pervy thoughts.....I always do.."s-shut up d-dezzy!" wines...I tease her more and more.. with that.....God...it's fun teasing Bb...I say more and more Pervy thoughts in her ear about what hoodie could do to her and what she could do to her.....she wined and ran out...that'll teach her...I smirked but sighed remembering my hugs crush on ej.....

Ej's PoV:

I sat in my room leaning against the headboard of my bed looking out the m window into the night..I looked down and saw hoodie and Bb....they were a cute couple....he pulled out a box from behind him....I couldn't tell what it was but Bb liked it...since she covered her mouth...she pulled him on for a hug....that were so adorable.....is wish me and my long time crush....dez...could be like them...I want to tell Her but....I can't....
#dezzy dezzy

Part one done! Finally!after putting this off for months I got one part done!