The New Job

"Natalie's POV
Beep. Beep. Beep.
10:35am
I groaned for a good five minutes and turned to my side to turn the annoying sound of my alarm off.

"First day of my new job.. and I'm already an hour late...great. Can't wait for another exhausting day."

I laid out a silky black top and baby blue high waisted jeans on the bed and made my way to the shower.

I turned the shower on and I felt the hot water touching against my bare skin making me jump a little.

11:00am
" Fuck ! I'm so late "
I rushed on to put on my clothes and started applying my makeup.

I applied foundation, a light coat of mascara and some light pink lipstick and quickly threw my hair in a messy ponytail.

I grabbed my coffee from the kitchen counter and threw on my creamy white coat.
I put on my high black boots and sprinted out the door.

" What's my boss going to say ?.. Never mind I shouldn't worry, I'll just say there was really bad traffic "

I stepped into the " Falahee Empire "

" this must be the place. " I sighed

I walked up to the front desk and saw a woman with long blonde and brown streaked hair in a fishtail braid , fastened with little gems that flashed when people saw them.

I coughed.

" eh.. H.. Hello I'm Natalie and I just got a job application to work here. " I said nervously.

" last name ? " she says breathlessly

" Quinn "

" Go upstairs , turn right and it's the door on the left, Mr Falahee would see you shortly. "

I started making my way up the steps nervously fiddling with my fingers as I got to a door that said " Falahee "

" Mr Falahee " I said to myself over and over.