RULES

I know that every writers want to be acknowledged by their co-writers and readers. That's why I made this FBC. Pero syempre may rules para hindi magulo. Thankiiee

RULES:

1. You should follow me,Seirin25S

2. Add this to your Reading List for more update about this FBC.

3. Dedicate one of the chapter of your story to me

4.Be ACTIVE

°°°
Every week someone's story will be featured(5 stories per week). You have to read the featured stories given at kailangan ninyong basahin ang kada 5 chapters nito (or if you love the story then you can continue and finish it,bahala na po kayo).

You are required to comment in one of the chapter in the given  stories(at least one comment,sa kung nagustuhan niyo ba ito o kung ano napansin niyo,suggestions chu chu)
And to vote every chapter ng story.

I need you to be active kasi you have to finish the task every week. If you're done reading,voting,and to give your comment. You have to PM me or mag comment kayo sa part kung saan ko in update ang mga ipinalabas kong mga story ninyo.

PM ME OR COMMENT: Done!!

I will check if totoo ngang ginawa ninyo ang inyong task.I will asked the author of the story kung may nag improve ba sa story niya. You have to comeback here and inform me if which featured stories you love the most.

If you're okay with my rules then scroll to the next part for you to sign up.

Remember WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER TO GAIN READERS, VOTES,AND COMMENTS  SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.
---