Us {a one shot}

Hiya!

So this is my one shot for @LovelyLivvi's competition for her book, Handcuffs, Kisses, & Awkward Situations. <3 I hope you like it. Click the external link to the book! I wasn't sure which hand was chained; left or right so I guessed.

Special thanks to my friend @blindsighted for the pretty cover :D <3

~Ally x

--------------------

Nora's P.O.V.

"Just...shut up!"

"No, you shut up."

I glared at him again before grabbing the box of chocolate cheerios off the shelf. Ryder met my glare evenly and snatched it out of my hand, putting it back on the shelf and replacing it in the cart with froot loops.

We were arguing over which cereal brand to pick, because we only had enough money for one box and the other had run out thanks to Eve's eating habits.

"We're having Cheerios." I gritted my teeth, using my left hand to grab the box on the shelf.

Unfortunately, my grip wasn't as strong as my right hand, and unfortunately again for me, it was my right hand which was handcuffed.

Score one point for Ryder. Yay, me.

Ryder rolled his eyes, snatching my hand away easily as he dragged me away from the cereal shelf, and grabbed a carton of milk, and dumping it in the cart.

I didn't even mention the part where he dragged me all the way back to the counter where we purchased the cereal box and the milk; ignoring the glances we got for being handcuffed.

Judgemental people.

They had no idea. Have they even been handcuffed before? With another person?

I mean, what did they know about us?

Us. 

*

The word "us" echoed in my mind all the way back to the house; we had left the car behind because Eve and Patrick wanted to use it to head over to the park to join some Katy Perry parade.

Patrick was seriously, really whipped.

"So, I need to go to rugby practice tomorrow," Ryder said, but you could tell in his eyes that I had to go, like it or not. He probably was going to keep on nagging about it anyways, until I said yes. Raising his eyebrows, I shrugged. Ryder nodded in response, as if that was what he was expecting.

Good luck, me. What had I got myself into?

--------------------

I hope you liked it. <3 It was pretty short, lol. Not even pretty short; seriously short .. o.o