Creepy Nightmare

Ummmm... Just a dream I had... Here it is I guess...

==================================================================================

I went over to my brother's friend's house, (yes, I really have a brother!) and we walked up to see the lights in the their gaming room on. We knocked, they let us in, and I finally met Jack's friend, Brendan! (I honestly don't know if you have a friend named Brendan... But I think the guy in the dreams named Brendan) We walk up stairs and start talking about Minecraft, and Jack seemed sort of distant, so I brought up the snowball arena in the back yard. Brendan's other friend named... I don't know his name... So imma call him Bob... Bob and Brendan were in holes that were about 3 feet, and then, as Brendan was winning... I kinda cut in half way and started helping Brendan... Jack pulled out an... (I can't think if what they're called!!! The hammers that are also half axe... I don't know...) hammer/axe thing, and Bob was getting out because Brendan won, but Jack hit him in the back with the hammer part... Then Jack goes to hit him in the back with the axe part... I scream and Brendan rushes forward... So do I! He hits me in the head. I fall to the ground. The last thing I see before I'm knocked unconscious is Jack going to hit Brendan in the arm... Then I wake up!

==================================================================================

Yeah... Scary thought that Jacks my brother... He would never do that... But of course I get that the night Jack says lately he's had nightmares... It was really weird... Now it's almost 4 am... I should probably try to get some sleep... Imma go get water, but please try to explain that dream! I know Jack would never hurt anyone... Please help! I believe that every dream has an explanation... Even a nightmare! Speaking of nightmares... NIGHT!