Cheot Sarang {EXO- Kai Fanfic}

Hi guys, imagine yourself as the girl here, okay? It's an OC, so I think it's effective imagining that you're the female lead here. I should've entered the casts on the right side, but for some reasons Wattpad won't let me edit it. Sheesh, anyway, enjoy! :)

_______________________________________________________

I stood in front of the mirror examining myself. The mirror's reflection wasn't lying, I've aged for 18 years ever since I met that boy.

***

I wandered in the park's little forest. My mom brings me here every weekend; it's become a hobby and habit of ours. I always love the afternoon breeze that blows through my face and the sunset rays that casts a shadow beneath my feet.

I always play by myself, I had no friends yet, but the solitary play makes me feel happy. Picking pretty flowers has become my joy and arranging them together artistically and beautifully in my own childish ways and give to my mom as a present has been my heart's usual desire. Seeing my mom smile at me makes me the happiest child on earth.

One afternoon, I saw a little boy crying. 

"Annyeong?" He still continued crying. I've never seen a boy crying except for my little brother, Jessie.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry. Boys shouldn't cry, they should be strong," I handed him a flower I picked. He looked up to see my face and wiped his eyes. He carefully took the flower I handed him, then he inpected the tiny blossom. I didn't expect it, but his eyes began to water again, tears began to stream down his face. 

"I used to give flowers to my noona (noona=used by boys to address an older sister) when she was still here," his tears kept streaming. I couldn't help but ask him out of curiosity where his noona is. "She moved to another country because she has to work there. I'm very sad right now."

I'm only a kid, what can I do. My mom always thought me that hugs can make a sad person happy. I sat beside him and hugged him. He continued crying but after a few minutes he stopped, he's calmed down now. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for being my friend today. I was really sad, eomma (eomma/umma- mom) and appa (appa- dad) isn't home because of work, my other sister is in a college school, my other noona flew to another country. Gomawo (gomawo- thank you)," he flashed his widest grin. He stood up and took my hand, he took me in a part of park where a little cavern was found. "This is my secret base. I hide here when I'm being bullied."

I was amused because his secret cavern looked cool. "Wow, why haven't I seen this? I've been going to the park many times," he looked at me, "what?" I asked.

"That's why it's 'secret'," he air-quoted. 

"Oh. Right," he held my hand and led me outside. We played and played around the park, I never imagined playing with another friend feels good. I've never played with another person since I'm the only child at home, at school, I play with few but I don't really enjoy it, instead I go to the reading corner and read story books.

The sun's down, the lights flicked open. "Are you tired? Should we go home? Where do you live?" I asked him.