Swag master

I walked in the school and who do I see waiting. The swag master, also known as Brittany, but people call her swag master. Of course, she has a huge crownd with her always. They have been waiting for my to come to school every since they heard I was done with homeschooling. Ugh..Why can't she leave me alone.

Brittany: Hey loser heard your starting school again haha how sweet. Now I can order you to be ma slave ightt?

Me: No I don't understand what you say have the time. Talk normal please?

Brittany: Nah, You just don't know what I'm saying because you don't have swag right!

Me: No anyone could have swag. Even me if I wanted to but I don't so back of.

I said as I was walking off. I gave her the finger trust me I'm not scared of her and i came to school looking different. I went to my locker and who do I see? Carson!! He has a huge crush on me and he's the quarterback of the football team. Why doesn't he like Brittany? Anyways, It's probably because I'm the leader of the cheer squad.

Carson: Hey, Liz. I heard u got braces and u got contacts and u died ur hair blonde. Damn that's hot.

Me: Carson I don't like u like that please leave. People find out u like ME. Brittany will go crazy on me got that.

Carson: She won't find out please bae lets date?

I don't know what to say so I guess I just had to go with it. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone.

Me: Fine but u can't tell anyone! Got it, If u tell someone ill slit ur god damn throat open!

Carson: ightt I won't not even my boys I won't flirt nothin. Brittany won't find out ok?

Brittany: I won't find out what!

Oh shit!! Brittany is here she was dating Carson I don't know what happened between them. Idk of they broke up yet.

Me: Oh shit Carson u better go.

Carson: nah nah bae I won't let her get In between us!

Brittany: What u guys are dating!!! No, God dammit Carson I'm going to kill u!

Me: Why do u every care? You guys broke up u shouldn't care ok! I'm not scared of u or ur little slutty friends ok. Anyways u should just leave before we have problems. You can tell the school Idc one bit.

Brittany: What did you just say to me!! We broke up! Yeah we did but you don't have a right to be with him!!

Carson: Your not my mother! I can do whatever I want.

Brittany: Can't wait to see wait everyone thinks about this!!

Me: Go run you mouth you stupid slut!! No wonder no one believes you except your stupid slut friends!

Brittany: You know what!! Yeah you got braces and dyed your hair blonde! That's DOESNT mean everyone's going to like you! I don't like you! I used to but since your dating him! I don't anymore! Wait what am I saying I never did!

Me: I don't care if you don't like me or not! Besides if you did I wouldn't hang out with you or your skanky friends! So just leave me alone! It's Carson's choice on what he does! Not yours! So just leave us alone! Actually leave him alone! Bully me all you want! You don't hurt my feelings one bit!

Brittany: Thats because everyone makes fun of you! Well use to! Since you changed everyone just love you! Hope you enjoy the attention sweetie! Your not gonna have it for long!

I look at Carson as she walks off.

Me: What tf does she even mean?!?

Carson: She's probably gonna make rumors about me and you.

Me: If she does ill beat her smart ass!! Ugh I'm sick of her ruining things for me! I've known her since I was 4! Worst days of my life! She bossed me around all the time told me what to do! If I didn't do it shed go tell her parents lies! Like one time she said I pulled her hair and threw her dolls away. Which wasn't true! All because I wouldn't do something she told me to do!

Carson: wow hard life?

Me: Tell me about it!

Carson: Can't Believe you to use to be friends hard to believe! Anyways I gotta go to my next class see you after school?

Me: Yeah of course! Bye.❤

Of course she's going to tell everyone! She ruins everything for me. I've hated her ever since my dad started dating her mom. I hated it so much! Anyways I went to math and there she was whispering about me and Carson. To be honest I like Carson. I always have I just told him I didn't. It's just weird because I don't have that much friends but everyone was like surrounding me.

Me: Umm what do you guys want?

Everyone: Nothing!

I went to the bathroom and saw Carson there! He came up to me.

Carson: Hey baby

Me: please don't call me--

Right then and there he kisses me.

Carson: You liked that

Me: Yeah but, Your in the girls bathroom!

Carson: Yeah

Me: Fine what do you want?

Carson: Can we hang after school? We are a couple and that's what couples do.

Me: Yeah I guess I can hang out with you.

He kisses me again.

Me: I gotta go back to class see you after school?

Carson: Lets just ditch! It'll be fine our parents won't find out plus tbh they really don't care of we ditch cause today's ditch day.

Me: Umm..Ok. Let me go put my stuff in my locker and then we can go..

I put my stuff in my locker and grab all my stuff. I put a little more of my lipstick on.

I had red hot lipstick on I was a pretty girl (that's what some people said atleast) but its hard to look good with braces.

I ALWAYS have my converse in my locker. I'm not sure why I just do.
I was wearing a t-shirt (black and white with splatters on it) and some faded shorts that fade from blue to white my haired in a pony tail I also had bangs. My shoes were some sandals (orange and white jewels on top)
I started thinking. What if I do come to school all swagged out tomorrow? I will surprise Brittany. Ill think about it and ask Carson if he thinks I should stay girly or go all swagged. I think ill do a mixture of both. Like girly and swag. It'll work I just need to com up with outfits.

🙈👌🙈
Cliff hanger!! Hey GUYSS!!!!!! I'm so excited this book got so many reads!! Next chapter is gonna be about her outfits. Please let me know what outfits you want her to wear. Ill have the makeup. The hair style. Of course the outfits. And the shoes she will be wearing. Now note that I'm not going to be good at making all that happen. So just bear with me.. Haha anyways thanks soooooooooo much for 70 reads. Thanks for just reading my book. You guys are truly amazing!! Anyways love ya Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
🙈👌🙈