Untitled Part 1

You stepped inside the big, elegant mansion. The gothic arhitecture of the building was indeed in contrast with the happy, blue sky above. Ivy embranced the great walls, as it did to the tall trees and the pavement. Even the iron fence was covered in strong, dark green ivy, keeping the mansion away from the awful forest outside. The wooden door had a warm cross pattern, speaking probably of some better times. It was pretty hard to enter, because the ivy tried its best to keep the door closed, like a warning for you.

    Inside, your eyes met a great room, having in the middle a small sofa and a wooden table. There was nothing on the table accept for a small plate with some red , thick liquid in it, probably jam, and a small bottle tied with a red ribbon.

Going up the stairs,your ears could hear someone playing a piano. Not wasting any minute, you searched for the person who played. It didn't take long, since as you went further, the song could be heard clearer. Opening the black door, the strong smell of mixed liquids hit you. On the shelves there were a lot of bottles, small and big, having different labels. Everything was in a good state, but   a little bit worn out.

Your eyes wandered  all over the room, till  they spotted him playing the piano. You could very well recognise him: the landlord who kept asking for your hand and you always declined. You had no idea he lived here, because it would have been foolish of you to come to  him, right?

'It took you a while to come here. What? You were lost in the woods and you were looking for shelter? Silly you, but you will always find a shelter at me. What you say? You wanna leave? Are you sure, there are wolves out there!'. 

His long fingers kept touching the tiles in such a way, it was magnetic. His marble fingers only featherly touched the white surface of the tiles, and the piano, eager to please his master, made those beautiful sounds.

He raised his dark blue eyes towards you, his body wanting to raise from the small chair. The moment you wanted to run, his hands caught yours, pulling you towards him. He sat down with you in his arms, his palm pulled down your sleeve so that his mouth could reach to your shoulder. He smelled like wild pine forests, the kind you only find in the cold North, but also, you could smell fresh ground on him.

'You're been a very, very bad girl for running away from me all this time! Do you know how it feels when the one you love runs away from you? It hurts so much you feel you're gonna die. It tears you heart in your chest. I died.- his voice broke- Literally. But  my blood lineage is a wicked one, so my death was of short time. I am tired of running after you. Now that I lured you here, I don't plan to let you get away anymore. You're mine~!.'

His voice changed from sad and grave to a cheerful melody, just like the songs he plays. His lips started brushing against your neck calmly, before he sweetly kissed your shoulder. You kept struggling, especially when his hot lips rested on your shoulder more and more with every kiss, going lower towards your collarbone and even further. His hands kept you secure, slowly tugging on your sleeve in order to get more of you exposed.

Finally, you managed to sneak from under his hand and run towards the door, then down the stairs. The places were his lips touched you were warmer, almost like your body was disappointed he didn't manage to continue.

When you reached the end of the stairs, the image of the big entrance room hit you. Not only that the ivy took over the door, but it managed to get around the square shaped-columns, and even on half f the floor. Hearing footsteps from upstairs, you ran towards the door. The ivy kept getting into your way, you could hardly step because of it entangling with your shoes. You abandoned the shoes and kept on walking, then you tried your best to open the door. Unfortunately for you, it didn't bulge. Worse, the ivy caught your wrist, pinning you to the wall. He appeared at the top of the stairs, and smiled upon seeing you.