Prologue

*Gulp*         

The sound of human skin being torn apart could be heard through the obtuse cells, engrossed by the kingdom's most threatening and monstrous individuals. Or at least what was left of them.

*Stomp*

A boy whose duty was to guard the criminals stepped inside the cavern like place only to be greeted by a gruesome sight. He was terrified of the perception that if seen could never be forgotten. It consisted of body parts laying on the concrete floor along with blood and organs splattered on the surface of the prison accompanied by a loud chewing sound mixed with his very own shaky and unstable breathing.

Following the noise, his vision landed on a blood covered girl who was no older than six years old. If it was not for the fact that her chained legs and hands meant that she was imprisoned, he would have helped the young girl. But she was no ordinary child; she was the most feared in the whole dungeon, if not village.

Letting out a loud gasp of horror, the now jittery male analyzed the shackles binding her to her cage and much to his dismay he found them to be undone, broken into tiny pieces. Seeing as the monster before him, who looked even more terrifying with crimson dripping down from her black hair and once white dress was slowly making her way towards where he stood, he thought it was about time for him to save his skin. But fear had mortified him, almost gluing him to the ground if not for his trembling legs. "More food..." said the girl in a low voice.

*Splash*

It came faster than he had expected it, faster than what the stories and rumors said. He didn't know what hit him, but it was all too late for him to know since his last breath has long since been taken. Soul slipping from his body, he screamed his last words: "YOU MONSTER!"

Once she was done feasting on his tender meat, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said in a hushed voice: "I know..." before slipping out of the lockup and into a world she believed would be as dark as what laid inside her young heart. An empty heart, yet one that held the world's darkest memories. She guessed it would a place filled with lightlessness just like her old home, a void that a child's eyes should never meet. And although the warm summer breeze and the blinding afternoon sun were all signs of a more welcoming and bright universe, she knew that it was all a cover up for the soon to come blackness and danger that would wrap around her small body sooner than she would wish for it to do.

During her short and traumatizing life, the child had seen this light maybe once or twice. "We meet again" she greeted the sun and greenness. And before any more people came to capture her and encage her again, she marched towards the field of grass that gradually became populated with plants and trees as she went on her goalless journey. Without fear or a care, the unnerving female disappeared into a dense forest.

Little did she know that every step she took was a step closer to an already written future. One with sadness, sorrow, anger, cruelty, regret, death but also happiness, laughter, friendship and maybe even love.

˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟˟

Hey, hi! (‐^▽^‐)

First of all, thank you so much for reading this stupid piece of shit that I wrote. I applaud you for surviving through my horrible writing style, and many grammatical and spelling mistakes (;'Д')

So, I know the prologue doesn't explain much, it will be clearer in the future chapters that I still have to write \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/ (I am quite lazy and I lose interest in things quite easily but I will try to keep this up).

If you are still confused and you are an impatient piece of fuck like my beautiful self here, I will explain the story as easily as I can: The protagonist (aka my OC) is a Ghoul who will live in the Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of The Dawn world. "Wow! Who would've thought! It's not like it was in the title or anything, baka author-chan ( ー̀εー́ ) ". *Maka chops you* Well, dear whoever was going to kindly write me that nonsense (҂⌣̀_⌣́), I am trying to keep this as interesting as I can (although I am already failing miserably #iamafailureinlife (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻) so I am not going to reveal the whole plot. If you want to find out than read the future chapters whenever I will make them.

Anyways, I hope you liked this (shitty) chapter and that you will (hopefully) enjoy the other ones (again, they might or might not be here when you read them).

PS: I hope you enjoyed crying while listening to Unravel, because I know I did.

-LaLionneM-