It is because of Daddy

"Daddy, please stop! Have mercy!" I screamed while daddy is stabbing mommy. After screaming, daddy faced us and chased us.  We ran and went inside the bedroom of Stephanie and Charles. "Stay in this cabinet. No matter what." I say. "Okay, what about you, Megan?" Charles replied. " I will stop daddy." "Be carful, Megan." " Okay, bye!" I ran to daddy and try to stop him but he won't stop. He chased me and said, "I will kill you all!" Badly, I tripped on the floor and he caught me. He put his axe above me and it went into my head.

When I woke up, it seems that no one is inside the house. There are cobwebs everywhere, dust everywhere. I can't touch the things around me. After 5 minutes, "Beep, beep" There was a little girl who is like 5-6 years old, with her mom and dad inside the car. The little girl was named Diana. Her mom is named Graciela and her dad is named Zein. "Oh honey, I think we are starting all over again." Graciela said to Zein. "That's right, honey. Let us start cleaning before dawn." Zein replied. They cleaned the whole house from the morning until it was dawn. "Whew! Mommy I am so tired. May I go inside my room?" Diana complained. "Oh sure sweet heart, you'll sleep here while mommy and daddy will stay in the other room." Graciela said to Diana while showing where her room was. After showing to Diana where her room was, her mother and father was making out in the other room with loud musics playing on.

I saw Stephanie, who has the same age with Diana before her death, was running down the hall way in the house. " Stephanie, what are you doing?! Stop that or else they'll see or feel us." I said. "I am running, so what?!" she replied. " Just stop that!" I demand. " Okay, fine." she answered. We don't know that Diana was looking at us during our whole conversation. When I noticed her, I just let myself invisible at her sight. Then, Diana came near to Stephanie and said, "Hey, who are you?" "I am Stephanie." "Hey Stephanie, this is our house and you are in our teritory." Diana said. So Stephanie runned and she didn't return that night in Diana's room.

The next day, Diana is going to school with her dad in town. So, they left and her Graciela was left at home. "Ding, dong! Ding, dong!" the door bell rang. "Who is that?" Graciela asked and open the door. "I am here to fix something in your bathroom." the man answered. "Did my husband called you to fix something in our bathroom?" Graciela asked. "Yes, ma'am." the man answered. "I will just go upstairs to fix some stuff. Just call me when you need anything." Graciela said. "Okay ma'am." the man replied. After 2-3 hours, there was no signal from the man downstairs. Graciela want downstairs to check the man and she saw no one. She called, Zein and asked if he called someone to fix something in the bathroom and Zein said no. Diana was very scared. She ran into her car and left their home and she went in her friends house, waiting for Diana and Zein to go back home. While waiting for her husband, she was searching about the house in the internet. She found out that there was a murder that happened in the house and the killer was the man that went inside the house to fix something in the bathroom. She was so scared after she knew about it.  When it was 5:00pm, she went into Zein's office and told him everything what happened at home. But, Zein didn't believe her, "Let's go back at home and stay in there temporarily." Zein said. "I am so scared that I don't want to go back in there, Zein." Graciela replied. "Come on, try to fight your fear, Graciela." Zein encouraged Graciela to go back home. "Okay, come, let's go." Then they went in their house and Graciela was just acting normal. But deep inside, she was really scared. At night, when they are sleeping, Stephanie appeared infront of Diana. Diana was so sleepy at that time and Stephanie was saying something to Diana but Diana was not listening. So Stephanie forced Diana to woke up and said, "Wake up or else your blanket will be color blue." "No! I love color pink not blue!" Diana exclaimed. "I know, so get up and hide in the cabinet." Stephanie damand. "What?! I can't understand you." Diana said. "Get inside the cabinet and hide in there because my daddy is coming, to get you." Stephanie answered. "Okay, i'll hide now." Diana said. "Faster, he is coming." Stephanie said. Then Diana shouted and her mother heard her. Diana went inside the cabinet and Stephanie just emerge when daddy arrived who brought axe. Daddy was looking for Diana and when he almost open the cabinet, Graciela arrived and said to Diana, "Sweet heart are you okay?" "Mommy, a moster! A monster!" Diana shouted. "Come on sweety, you know that there are no mosters." Graciela said. She was just acting normal but deep inside, she was really scared and went in their room. While they are going up to her room with Zein, someone was staring at them and it was daddy bringing his axe saying. "I will kill you!"  TO BE CONTINUED...........

                                                                                                                                        -Nikki