7. Can I Have This Dance

+ Can I Have This Dance
title tentative, two main characters highly suggested, influenced heavily by Anterograde Tomorrow (aka greatest fic ever), Shall We Dance (a really rad movie we watched in Japanese today), and Finding Nemo's Dory (BECAUSE FINDING NEMO IS THE SHIT)

+ synopsis
"...and that's basically all of our students. no one really cares for dancing in these parts so the classes are limited."
"what about that girl over there? the one with the white dress...what's her name?"
"oh you don't have to worry about her. she's a special case."
"not a student?"
"no, unteachable."
"unteachable? sounds like a challenge."
"no, you don't understand, new guy. trust me, she's unteachable. a year ago she and her family got into a nasty accident up in the countryside. parents died and the brother lost his legs. she broke her arm and ended up hitting her head real good. they say she's got amnesia or something. anyways, it makes it so that whatever she does, she just forgets it as soon as she goes to sleep. anything she learns in class, she'll forget in a couple hours so there's no point in teaching her. the owner just lets her do what she wants since her dad was a good friend of his in high school."
"so she's not anyone's student or anything?"
"no why?"
"sign her up for my class."

+ extra
2/4 somewhat dramatic, 1/4 fluffy, 1/4 heartwarming because this type of story deserves a happy ending or at least make it somewhat happy because tbh I HATE IT WHEN CHARACTERS DIE!!! Obviously the girl carries around some psychological issues after witnessing her parents die in a car accident and her brother covered in blood with his legs crushed. That type of shit really sticks with you ya feel? Central conflict can revolve around the guy trying to teach her how to cope with her loss and move on through the almighty powers of dance! Idk that sounds really cheesy actually... BUT IF YOU LIKE IT PLS WRITE IT!!!!! (Note: above is a video of Eunho Kim's choreo for What Do You Mean. Highly recommend learning it because it's a great workout AND WHO CAN RESIST BIEBER????)