Heaven Can Wait (Immortalfox OneShot)

Here's a song for the nights I think too much

And here's a song when I imagine us together

Here's a song for when we talk

Too much and I forget my words

Laying in my bed just thinking. Think about him, him and I, just him. His gleaming eyes, his adorable smile, his giggle, oh, his giggle. He walks in, interrupting my thoughts, “Hey Aleks… are you okay, you look flustered?”

“I-I, just d-don’t feel well.” I stumble over my words.

“Do you want me go get you something?” he asks.

“No, it’s like one in the morning. I don’t need it.” I try and stop him but he’s already left. “All I need to feel better is you…”

Here's a song for the one who stole my heart

And ran so far that cupid couldn't catch her

Here's a song for the kid who aims so high

He shot her down

He caught me without even trying, without even knowing. He’s just too perfect. He’d never return the feelings back. Why would he? I’m just me.

Here's a song for the nights

I drink too much and spill my words

Knee deep in all the alcohol I found around the house. Trash-can party for one, please. My brain is cloudy, I’m not in the greatest condition. I stumble around the apartment trying to keep my balance.  Using the wall as support, I eventually make it from the kitchen to the living room. The front door opens, “Eddie!” I shout, throwing my hands in the air. I lose my balance and fall to the ground, hard.

Eddie drops the plastic baggy he was carrying and rushes over to me, “Aleks! Oh my god, are you okay?” I just start laughing. He’s so worried about me, it’s heart-warming. He brings me back to my feet, holding onto my shoulders. I lean more into his chest, taking in his warmth. I feel us moving, not sure of which direction though. I just let him lead me. We end up sitting on the couch, me in his lap. I nuzzle into him more. “You’re heavier than you look.” he says looking down to me.

I giggle, “Well you’re hotter than you look.” What did I just say? I look up at him, “I mean, um, you’re really cute.” Oh god it’s not stopping, bad brain! “I’ve liked you for such a long time.” I lean up and kiss him on the cheek then curl back up into the crook of his neck, now noticing how tired I was.

Heaven can wait up high in the sky

It's you and I

Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes

I'm yours tonight

Lay your heart next to mine

I feel so alive

Tell me you want me to stay forever

'Cause heaven can wait

I wake up in my bed, alone. I start to sit up, but the lightning bolt that struck inside my head kept me from fully getting up. Eddie comes in my already opened door, “Hey, how ya feeling?”

“Like someone beat the shit out of me. What time is it, by the way?” I asked.

“Around seven thirty. You slept the day away, hangovers will do that to you,” He held his hands out revealing some, I’m guessing, headache pills, “Here take these.” I take them and look over to Eddie who is just staring at me.

I wave my hand in front of him,“Hello? Eddie?”

He snaps out of it, “Oh sorry. I, just, how long have you liked me for?”

My cheeks go red, I can feel it, “I...uh….w-well, um…” I stutter out. He giggles that sweet giggle and leans in to kiss me. I gasp as our lips meet. He smirks in the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. I place my arms on his shoulders, interlocking my fingers as I kiss him back. We share an  innocent, just perfect kiss together. I’m pretty sure my heart is beating out of my chest.

He pulls back smiling profusely, “Don’t be so nervous. I was just wondering, that’s all.” He pecked my lips again and giggled, while I just sat there shocked. Did that really just happen? I stare into his amazing eyes,

“Does this mean I’m yours tonight?” He doesn’t answer. He crawls to the other side of me and pulls me close to his side.

Keeping his arm around me he asks, “I was hoping you’d be mine forever.”