First Encounter With You

your p.o.v.

"Hyun-ah! Naeun is here already! Hurry up or you are going to miss you flight!" yelled my mother.

' Oh hello :) My name is Jazzlyn Seo, or Seo Ji Hyun, I am 17 years old and I live in Los  Angeles, CA. My dream was to travel to Korea with my best friend, Son Naeun. 

" I'm coming!" I yelled back and gave both of my loving parents a kiss as I head to the car that our driver parked in front. 

As we were leaving, I look out into the scenery. 

"JiHyun-ah~ you okay?" Asked Naeun.

"oh? oh.. yea I'm fine but can you believe it after convincing both of our parents for 1 whole year, we finally get to go to korea?" I replied.

Without much realization, we stopped at the airport and quickly get going before missing our flight.

-------------Arrived at Incheon Airport------------

After arriving to the airport, I was so excited that I am finally here in Korea. All of my excitement soon turned into a horrid feeling.

Naeun was gone and Incheon Airport is very big, also this is my first time here, I don't know where to go. Me, panicking, hurriedly went to find her,

I bumped into a young, tall, handsome boy.

'His face seems familiar...must be a model..' I thought to myself.

"oh! I am very, very sorry!" I practically bow down so fast that I became dizzy and almost yelling out, apologetic.

"Oh... haha it's okay, it's my fault for not seeing you." the boy said smiling brightly.

" I am very sorry, but I have something urgent, so I must go. I am very sorry." I apologize again and bowed down, then left to find Naeun.

"Naeun-ah? where are you at?!" I yelled out but no one replied back.

Getting out my phone, I called her. The phone rang 3 times but was cut off. She is such a troublesome lady, my goodness.

I went and searched every corner, but she was no where to be found. So, I went back to get our suitcase at the suitcase area and went to stay near the lobby.

--------------

Naeun p.o.v.

After getting off the plane, I had an urgent restroom emergency. I told Ji hyun where I went, so she should be waiting for me at the lobby.

After using the restroom, I was thirsty for some caffeine, so I left and found a small cafe near the lobby. I bought a vanilla latte with no whip for me and a regular green tea boba for Ji hyun. I checked my phone, to call her but it died cause battery low. I went to the lobby and saw no one, so I thought that she was still at the suitcase area. I bumped into a a very cute, tall boy with a very fair complex skin tone boy with a dark black hair, that illuminates his handsome face.

"I'm sorry" I apologize and bowing down.

" It's no problem...My fault." The boy said.

Before he left, I called out to him, making him stop in his track.

"ah... I'm sorry but can I use your phone to call my friend? my phone died and she must be worried about me... I just flew here, so I don't know where's where." I told him. He nodded and handed me his phone.

*call*

"yeobosaeyo?"

"Ji hyun-ah? where are you at ?" I asked her.

"um... who's this?"

"ya! how could you not recognize my voice? what a friend...." I sarcastically answered and she just laugh. I felt bad so I ask where she was.

" I'm near the lobby.. you?" she asked.

"araso~ I'll meet you soon then, I'm near there." I replied and hanged up. I thank the boy and bow down.

"Jungkook-ah !! hurry up!! Manager hyung and the others are waiting still!!" shouted a cute boy that was around 10 meters away.

The boy yelled back 'okay' and turned back to me and nodded with a smile. He left after giving me a small wave, which I awkwardly return back.

I ran to Jihyun as quickly as I can and trying not to fall and spill our drinks.

-------------

Your P.O.V

"Jihyun-ah!!!!" A voice screamed. I look where it came from and Naeun was running with drinks. She slowed down, panting. 

"Aigoo... Gwenchana? why were you running? you could've walk silly" I chuckled.

"Ya! you will not believe what I saw!!!" Naeun said excitedly.

"What? You saw a model-looking dude?" I said jokingly.

"How did you know?!!" she half yelled.

I just laugh and grab my green tea boba drink and went to our luggage. As we walked pass a poster, she yelled.

"YA! hold on! that's the dude I saw and called you on his phone!!!" she shouted pointing to the poster. 

I looked to where she pointed and saw a fresh and handsome boy. Another poster showed him with other boys. I look closely and saw a familiar face. ' oh.. that's the guy I bumped into earlier' I mutter.

' wow.. they all look so sexy.. especially the tall dude with writing on his brow (referring to namjoon)' I thought to myself.

"Naeun-ah if you don't hurry I'm gonna leave you here" I shouted and started my way. As we went out, we hailed a taxi and went to the  street that my mom texted me earlier.

We both entered a separated condo, although I don't mind sharing, mom must've thought we needed our privacy. We planned to meet up later at night to go to the night market. 

I took my suitcase and put my things away, since I was tired, I decided to rest my sore, sleepy eye.

_____2 hours later_______

~Hello angel geurim gata haneureul bomyeon neoman boyeo

City street lights buri kkeojigo dari sarajyeodo nuni busin geon

haneuri tteoreotteurin byeol geuge baro neonikka

useumi nawa waenji maeil bam
nuneul gamado jami an wa
ne saenggage tto bameul sae na
biccnaneun ne misoga sumswige hae nal
amado neon neon
deung dwieda nalgaereul sumgimyeo jinael geol
nuga bwado neon namanui cheonsa
neowa hamkkemyeon nara gal su isseo na~

My phone rang my favorite song ' Heaven' by EXO, I was tired so I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. 

xconvox

Me: Yeobosaeyo?

Caller: yeobosaeyo...

Me: um.. who's this?

Caller: Oh.. right, um, I was calling to see who it is because I don't know this number... Must've been the number when your friend called you on my phone earlier.. haha sorry

Me:.... oh it's okay..

Caller: sorry for disturbing you haha.. bye..

xEnd of Convox

The line went dead before I could say bye. What a weird dude...

I texted Naeun to get ready, since we were going to leave in a bit.

----------------

Sorry if this is boring haha my first fanfic, I will try harder to make it more interesting :) Thank you see you in the next chapt. Also please vote to help support this noob. keke